West Laurens High School student dies...

West Laurens High School student dies in accident

There are 31 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Sep 24, 2006, titled West Laurens High School student dies in accident. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

A 17-year-old West Laurens High School senior died in an early morning accident Saturday, said Laurens County Coroner Richard Stanley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cag

Wrightsville, GA

#22 Apr 7, 2008
Em, its still hard to know that your not here running with me everday. I sure do miss those times!! Now its time for the 08 class to finish and your not here to cheer us on. Every one loves you and misses you!!!
ciara mack

Athens, GA

#23 Apr 8, 2008
hey baby its wat you would say right i wish you was still here for real i miss u so much every day gets so weak because you are gone but i know we have to build ourselves and make it i love you so much and i cant imagine life with out you love you cece
RIDE OR DIE 4-EVA
Lashekia

Dublin, GA

#24 May 21, 2008
Hey Em,I kno u don't know me but i seen u around school,u was a pretty young lady with a beautiful smile,everytime i seen u dats all u did was smile and i c dat it brightens up everybody day,even tho u didn't kno me when u died and we had dat assmembly a tear came down my eyes because everybody was sad and I just knew u was a good person and everybody didn't want u 2 leave the earth,it was a pic message goin around wit ur pic on it and a lil message and i still got dat pic in my phone,but i know dat u is a nice person and u definitly will be missed,rest in peace and i will c u on the other side!!Love ya EM LADSON!!
miss pretty

Dublin, GA

#25 May 21, 2008
omg girl i am looking at the calendar and realizing it's fixin to 2 years since you've left us. i still remember us growing up as little kids. on those camp trip wit the wrestlers. it's just so hard to believe that you're gone. because this is the year that i become a senior and you are not here. i still find myself crying from time to time knowing that you are not here. babe you always brighten up everyones day. well i know you are livin the good life up there. so just make sure you save a place for me.
Lindsay Giles

Dublin, GA

#26 Nov 24, 2008
I Miss you em :)
Lindsay Giles

Dublin, GA

#27 Nov 24, 2008
I Miss You Em :)
stilltrap Soperton Ga

Soperton, GA

#28 Apr 8, 2009
You are still missed and loved, You were very beautiful we will always love you.
aprilc

United States

#29 Nov 12, 2009
its been awhile and I remember the fun times we had at Gus #7. We had so many laughs together and the one thing I noticed was that you were so genuine and sincere with all that you do. People didnt have to know you to know that you cared about what they were going thru... a heart like that is priceless- true gold and I know you are in heaven wanting us to all live-laugh-and love cause your heart always put others first. We miss you so much-everyone!
ptb

Savannah, GA

#30 Apr 7, 2010
still wishing you were here. remEMber
A best friend

Dublin, GA

#31 Feb 26, 2012
I will really miss u
cindy perry

Adrian, GA

#32 Jun 8, 2013
ppl shouldnt have made em leave that party drinking hope yall can live with yalls self...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Blake (Jan '09) Tue Blake 51
Gillis Family (Jan '08) Apr 9 Bill Thornton 38
Who is David Jackson (Jun '16) Apr 9 Fo Realz 6
Dianne Britt (Jun '16) Apr 6 Quebert 5
Abbeville Builders Supply Apr 6 Quebert 4
Ambulance service (Jul '16) Mar 30 Anon 3
Drug arrest at TCHS Mar '17 Beverly 5

Dublin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance