Gubernatorial candidate visits

Gubernatorial candidate visits

There are 3 comments on the Baxley News-Banner story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Gubernatorial candidate visits. In it, Baxley News-Banner reports that:

Candidate for Georgia Governor DuBose Porter made a stop in Baxley last Wednesday, along with his son, Asa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baxley News-Banner.

wheedoggie nation

Pinetops, NC

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Does anybody know what DuBose Porter stance is on the "Bikini Ho" and Soperton Coach Britt Inles?
A big mess

Soperton, GA

#2 Jul 8, 2010
wheedoggie nation wrote:
Does anybody know what DuBose Porter stance is on the "Bikini Ho" and Soperton Coach Britt Inles?
I have heard that Soperton-Treutlen County is going through a big mess because the coach was out with another woman other than his wife, was drunk, the woman (in a bikini) was driving and they came up on a roadblock by the local sheriff's department. She was charged with a DUI/less safe. The local high school principal was called to come pick up the coach! The superintendent and BOE apparently think it is okay for a head coach/assistant high school principal to do such because this happened several weeks ago and nothing has been done to get rid of him! Would you want this type character in charge of your student athletes and student discipline?
wheedoggie nation

Pinetops, NC

#3 Nov 30, 2010
A big mess wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that Soperton-Treutlen County is going through a big mess because the coach was out with another woman other than his wife, was drunk, the woman (in a bikini) was driving and they came up on a roadblock by the local sheriff's department. She was charged with a DUI/less safe. The local high school principal was called to come pick up the coach! The superintendent and BOE apparently think it is okay for a head coach/assistant high school principal to do such because this happened several weeks ago and nothing has been done to get rid of him! Would you want this type character in charge of your student athletes and student discipline?
Heck no!! Ingle and Bikini Ho got to go!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Massey 29 min New truth 3
News Teen sentenced to life term in Laurens murder (Jul '07) Sep 7 East dublin 34
William Ledford Sep 4 Willow 1
Prison Sep 2 j mathis 4
auto repair (Dec '10) Aug 31 dawnc 29
Mental abuse Aug 27 Lawdog 13
Shame (Feb '17) Aug 21 What 6

Dublin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dublin Mortgages