a new shop for dublin

a new shop for dublin

Posted in the Dublin Forum

takkerc

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Sep 26, 2008
so what do you people think about a nice,clean,sterile,friendly tattoo shop for dublin,ga? please give me your questions or comments
TechCowboy77

Dublin, GA

#2 Dec 15, 2008
It would be nice not to have to drive to macon or Milledgeville.

As long as you do good work that is.
Jill

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Tattoos are taboo for this girl. Not good. Marking the body is soooo ugly .
Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Not a good idea...the traffic will not be there. you will have a few die-hard fans, but not enough to keep the lights on in the place. Dublin has not gotten that big yet.
courtney

Acworth, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2010
why are people from pittsburgh on a dublin website puttin your two cents in anyway? first of all there are alot of people in dublin ga that would like to have tattoos. there are a ton of 17 year old who are just waiting to turn 18 to get one so don't get on here and talk about things that you don't know ok?
Bless your heart

Dublin, GA

#6 Mar 21, 2010
courtney wrote:
why are people from pittsburgh on a dublin website puttin your two cents in anyway? first of all there are alot of people in dublin ga that would like to have tattoos. there are a ton of 17 year old who are just waiting to turn 18 to get one so don't get on here and talk about things that you don't know ok?
Courtney, Topix locations are automatically added based on IP. Believe it or not, locals sign in from remote locations occasionally. Even if Mike is actually from Pittsburgh, isn't it great that someone 700 miles away is even aware and concerned for our little town? Please take your hating somewhere else.
Heywood

Warner Robins, GA

#7 Apr 1, 2010
They already had a tattoo shop downtown. It was just down from Domino's. It didn't last. Not enough traffic.
kay

Gray, GA

#9 Mar 5, 2011
Finally, Dublin does have a nice, clean, sterile, friendly tattoo shop. It's called Bluz Tattooz, and it's just across from the new Wal-Mart. I got my 3rd tat there last week and I was so very impressed,
M Hobbs

Macon, GA

#10 May 29, 2011
I for one am glad Dublin Has A Shop ,Now Matter of Fact they have 2, Bluz is one and I went and got one from them and then they have Ga Boyz Ink in East Dublin, and I have been to them to....To fix the one that Bluz did, No hard feelings toward Bluz ,Hell i cant draw a straight line after I smoked a fatty to...Think I'LL stick to Ga Boyz..
Bellville

Walker, LA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
Ga Boyz is the only place 2 go in Dublin!! I have seen the work of the guy who runs it out of his house and goes to peoples houses to do tattoos, and let's just say its a joke. Their tattoos look awful!! Pretty funny 2 me!
Jimmy

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Just great, ladies, go get your tramp stamps asap. Show them off with pride! Don't you know those things are permamant? Not to mention trashy.
Bluz Tattooz

Macon, GA

#13 Jul 25, 2011
M Hobbs wrote:
I for one am glad Dublin Has A Shop ,Now Matter of Fact they have 2, Bluz is one and I went and got one from them and then they have Ga Boyz Ink in East Dublin, and I have been to them to....To fix the one that Bluz did, No hard feelings toward Bluz ,Hell i cant draw a straight line after I smoked a fatty to...Think I'LL stick to Ga Boyz..
Excuse me M Hobbs, Or should I say Mark? No one here has "smoked a fatty" since at least 1981, and we weren't even in the business back then. So quit hatin.
Nora

Milledgeville, GA

#14 Jul 25, 2011
M Hobbs wrote:
oh wow i would love to see a BEFORE and AFTER picture of that! wait...that whole thing probably never even happened. is it so bad that youve had to turn to teling lies under a false name?
Chris

Dublin, GA

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Both places are utter shit. If you want good work, and aren't total trash, save up and go to a real parlor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Bloodworth Dec 2 Swag 2017 4
Jason scarborough (Mar '16) Nov 26 anonymous 3
discussion of old Soperton stuff here ya'll (Oct '09) Nov 25 Georgia Boy 67
April Huggins, Drama Queen Oct '17 Curious 6
News Woman injured when fleeing state troopers charg... (Oct '07) Oct '17 CONCERNED CITIZEN 6
News Local Armed Robbery Suspect Granted Bond (Oct '08) Oct '17 Mlemna 2
News Community urges drug task force to launch inves... (Jan '08) Oct '17 Stephanie Sinnott 26

Dublin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dublin Mortgages