Laurens County Health Inspectors are...

Laurens County Health Inspectors are not doing there job!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Dublin Forum

Since: Sep 10

Dublin, GA

#1 Sep 25, 2010
I thought there was a health code when it comes to cooked food? I guess it does not matter in Laurens County at the yardsale on 441 south. A man cooks food on a grill with no fresh running water, does not sanitise his hands before or after serving food (no fresh running water). Sorry, Hand Sanitizer does not replace running water. But I do not fault him...Where are the Health Inspectors? Is it going to take a food poisoning to get them to close him down. If you meet requirments to serve food, fine....But without fresh running water, seems like you are coming up way short on meeting those requirements......Jus_Saying
Mark and Mark Martin

Macon, GA

#2 May 29, 2011
Not only the food issues.....but there are, what we call "bootleg tattoo artists" around and they make it known that they are running. I have always thought that the health inspectors were supposed to investigate stuff like this. These people are running tattoos out of there house, without any type of business license, no health inspection,some are not using sterile equipment, and/or running on minors. Help me out on this, if we tried doing this, we would be in jail, but everyone else can get away with running. People please think about where you get your tattoos, think about your health and what is out there for you to catch. Take our advise, please go to a State Certified Shop, one that has a a tattoo permit on the wall.
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#3 May 29, 2011
LOL....The above message is from Mark and Deidre Martin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee flinchum(aka renee knight) (Jan '15) Wed Thatsaboutright 4
Howard Mitchell Jun 27 Susie 1
Who is David Jackson Jun 23 Curious 1
Answer to your questions.... article in the Wil... (Jul '11) Jun 22 Not nosy 3
Hey Dude.....your wife is shaggin someone else. (Aug '11) Jun 22 Not nosy 3
Brain Smith (Mar '11) Jun 22 Not nosy 7
Ashley Walker (Mar '13) Jun 22 Not nosy 4

Dublin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance