Since: Dec 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

i don't know. there are so many conflicting stories. from the facts that i've heard/read, plus the televised testimony that i've seen, zimmerman shouldnt have been following martin. the officer who teaches the neighborhood watch testified that she instructs the watches not to follow or approach the suspicous people. zimmerman did something he had no business doing. had he not done that, the whole incident could probably have been avoided. whether he murdered martin or used self-defense, zimmerman still put himself in that situation where he had to use deadly force. if he did murder martin, he should be in prison. if it was self defense, he should be out. regardless, i don't think that it was necessary to shoot anyone.
Terry

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I hate the poor fella had to sit in jail for so long when he wasn't even guilty of a crime.
Cha Cha

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

It was a polital prosecution. They tried Zimmerman for [political reasons. The district attorney presented an incompetent case because they it was political and their conscience made them deliberately blow it. Google Miami Fire Captain Tervon Martin to learn the truth.
no problems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

The truth will never be known. The young man is dead and the only living person who knows will never be belived what ever he says. It is a shame that we need a neighborhood watch. or have to worry about people on the steets. Our society has gone to hell in a hand basket.
MBpissed

Sharpsburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

HIs ass was guilty as hell... Im fed up with this damn case... He is going to get whats coming for him real soon... Watch and see!
Scott

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

He was guilty of what? Defending himself against a violent attack?

Truth be known, there are a whole lot of other people that are willing to do the same thing if we feel threatened enough.

We do not have to back down and run way. We have a legal right to meet force with force, which is exactly what Mr. Zimmerman did. Maybe when you knuckleheads finally realize this, there will be less of a need for us decent people to have to defend ourselves against you.
Hello

Clinchfield, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Next please!
2 cents

Caraway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

In my opinion Zimmerman is a trigger happy p.o.s. That being said I do like the fact a thug got what he ask for.I believe in stand your ground law or no law.
PoBoy

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

He only shot once. If he had emptied a clip and reloaded, maybe he might look agressive but one round is probably self-defense. It just goes to show you, don't bring Skittles to a gun fight. He He.
robbie dees

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Also goes to show that no matter what, people will refuse to listen to evidence and or FACTS unless it fits their narrative. The people who were involved knew exactly what they were dealing with. If anyone questions that, go read the Miami Herald articles that has FACTS about the stolen jewelry, cover ups with the school police, etc. and see how these all played a factor into the decision making that night. Sorry for anyone to have lost their life, but when someone chooses to attack another person, that person has the right to defend themselves no matter their race, religion and or sexual orientation. FACTS and TRUTH always prevails.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dublin Discussions

Search the Dublin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WB 49,762
Robyn jones 14 hr Curious 1
the grass on sides of the road is 6ft tall 21 hr JackSlack 2
Glenn Littleton Fri I want that 6
prostitute from florida?? Jul 21 Last honest man Abbeville 6
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jun '07) Jul 21 Garrett 43
Bi str8 curious gay down low Jul 20 Tys 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dublin Jobs

•••