willis conrad
letting you know

Savannah, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
if anyone knows of a friend that is seeing this man. please let them know that he is no good. he will use them and live off them and run around on them. he wont help them with anything. it will all be good for a while but then he starts to talking to other women and starts running around on them. just trying to help someone out before the get hurt. he is lazy and sorry. he wants them to fix his plate of food tea blows his money on stupid stuff. wont help them or give them money to help out. he is a grown man that has never been married or has kids so he dont know what it is to have to do with out to make sure your kids have what they need. he likes to pry on women who has a good job and makes good money and has a nice home for him to live in. he likes the women with money so when he is out of work they can give him money when he needs it. please if you know of woman seeing him tell her to get out of it while she can. befoer he drains her dry. he is never with a woman longer than two yrs and always has another woman on back up when he leaves the one is he with now. now good woman deserves a man like this at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma 6 hr Dr Gerald Demal 7
Is Stacey Bloodswort involved in the burglary i... (Jan '11) 11 hr FedupwiththeBS5 58
Dixie 11 hr FedupwiththeBS5 2
Tedra Wilcox! (Sep '14) 12 hr FedupwiththeBS5 7
People that lie and Hide behind computer screens 14 hr FedupwiththeBS5 1
Happy Dogs Apr 26 curious girl 12
Fattest Females of Wilcox Apr 22 SkinnyBitch 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dublin Mortgages