Loving Concern

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Okay so what are the other places are there to go? My fiance was supposed to go there, but looking into alternatives.
Loving Concern

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

so Mountain Man, what are some of the better places to go. Trying to research an alternative to jail. Must be in Georgia.
January

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

dshook wrote:
<quoted text>CFC
Where did Don Gillis go AFTER he was asked to leave CFCS?
January

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

January wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Don Gillis go AFTER he was asked to leave CFCS?
After CFC?
God is Watching

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

God is watching.... both the center, those in the center's employ, and the rest of us as well, for that matter. "Men of God" know, or should know this truth.
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart (Heb 4:12).
Do I have firsthand knowledge of CFC? Yes, indeed. I leave my concern in God's hands as we shall all have to answer to him.
a good friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I do no that the director of CFC Hank Steverson is a great christian guy that does a lot of activities with the guys and the guys really look up to him and ive talk with him alot and i no seceral guys that he and the program has successfully rehabilitated a good group of people there operating the camp
chickenfry

Sharpsburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

The place is a joke u can get more drugs in there then on the street....it makes straight men do bad things for drugs....there are better places so please dont stop here...alot of lies and crazies there.
THANKFUL

Claxton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

I myself am the wife of a man that participated in this program over 2 years ago and it changed his life forever! I understand there may have been certain problems with the septic tanks, but I'm sure that these issues have been resolved. I have personally met Rev. Kea a couple of times and he has the most sincere heart and has a genuine love for these guys. My husband has been back to the CFC and ministered and will continue to support this facility in all aspects. We fully recommend this facility for anyone going through addiction issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dublin Discussions

Search the Dublin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Sick Man Freud 50,022
prostitute from florida?? Mon Last honest man Abbeville 8
Robyn jones Jul 28 Veronica Jones 2
the grass on sides of the road is 6ft tall Jul 25 JackSlack 2
Glenn Littleton Jul 25 I want that 6
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jun '07) Jul 21 Garrett 43
Bi str8 curious gay down low Jul 20 Tys 1
•••
•••
•••
Dublin Dating

more search filters

less search filters