Former Dublin woman and her mother plead guilty to bilking Chevron

Feb 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inside Bay Area

A former Dublin resident and her mother pleaded guilty in federal court last week to defrauding Chevron out of $525,000, according to the Internal Revenue Service.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2012
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Sounds a bit like the Queen Bee got stung by some of her workers.
By Dwight Baker
Dbaker22@stx.rr.com
February 21, 2012

The Ole Thugs I drink coffee with from time to time ask me “Baker why is oil going up so damn high?” I replied that Oil and Gas guys are Ole Thugs too that do what ever they feel like doing.

Meaning borders do not matter any longer the entire world agenda has been set in motion by the Ole Thugs in Oil and Gas about 50 years ago and no news is ever-new news to those Ole Thugs. For they set in motion the things to happen to make them more BLOOD GOLD long ago.

JD Rockefeller said,“The best time to buy is when blood runs in the streets”. So now from that evil source I call Ole Thugs has come a time when smaller oil and gas guys is going to get the axe. NO MONEY! Oh they all went out with glowing eyes filled with hopes of making it to the top of the heap, to get a chance to get in on all the inside crooked deals, but many thought wrong now it looks like they will be gone swallowed up by the Bigger Fish.

Well, living in Las Vegas with some stolen gold from Chevron is not the right thing to do---- but the way most people look at things today. All is fair as long as you don’t get caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min Brett Weir 200,606
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 min Brett Weir 15,965
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Duh 5,015
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 6 hr SUG here 255
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr In-Like-Flynn 3,911
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) 6 hr Nasty 191
Stole Car 7 hr g 13
•••

Dublin News Video

•••
Dublin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••