Daddy! Daddy! A child yells out! Teme...

Daddy! Daddy! A child yells out! Temecula Deputies pointed guns at his face/head

Posted in the Dublin Forum

Father

Temecula, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2012
started this site after My child had guns pointed in his face, slammed to the floor, put in a squad car (back seat ) and detained for more than 30 minutes next to a convicted felon, By The Temecula Sheriffs Department. I Vowed then never will I Allow them to treat a child like that again, it’s been 8 months now after asking for the Deputy to apologise to the child with many refusals, A complaint was filed only to be investigated by those whom were involved, the complaint has shown me no results, I am a father fighting for my childs rights! I will advocate this issue until 25,000 posts are made. People ask me why do I do this? I do it for all the children in the world, Never should they wake up in bed Terrorfied with rifles and hand guns pointed at their face and head! I will fight for change……I never felt so helpless when my child yelled out!” Daddy Daddy ” it brought tears to my eyes and still does to this day.

you can read more of the story at temekunews another site owned by us, with over 900,000 views People Do Care, Trust and Believe That!

I have made every attempt to resolve this is that is being ignored, did they care?

Here is your answer, I have filed A 10 Million dollar lawsuit against the Deputies involved and the Riverside County Sheriffs, And There will be alot more to follow I Guarantee that!

If Im lying, then do somthing about it !!!!!!!!!!

Voices Heard, Lives Changed.

Sincerely with many thanks; Jerry Briant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do about noisy neighbor 7 hr Zoning man 6
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 9 hr Temper 343
Carl Caughell Sat DOC 3
Wanna go in on limo service for katy Perry Sat Mlsddt 1
I didnt know it was a crime to sit in a parked car (Apr '09) Sat Noneya 61
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Sep 16 Princess Hey 5,006
News AIDS Experience Comes to Northern California (Feb '08) Sep 14 TBone 19

Dublin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dublin Mortgages