Tiffanie

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2009
does ne one know Heath parham?im from Arkansas and i remember him when i was younger n would very much like to get in contact with him.ive heard he is dead n wasnt sure if that were true,plz if ne one has any info let me no
web-surfing

Junction City, LA

#2 Feb 26, 2009
First thing you can do, check the SSI death index to see if his name is listed. Lot easier if you have a date of birth to go by.
Tiffanie

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2009
if this helps his mothers name is patricia , fathers name is bill parham,and has a sister name kimberly
unknown

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2009
he's still alive. haven't seen him or his wife stacy in a few months but his mom, pat, works at the cafe in Dubach.
Long way from the big B

Foley, AL

#5 Mar 13, 2009
Don't him and that girl have like 7 kids? Shame there is nothing more constructive for people to do there in Bernice, Lisbon and Homer.
Tiffanie

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2009
unknown wrote:
he's still alive. haven't seen him or his wife stacy in a few months but his mom, pat, works at the cafe in Dubach.
if u see him will u plz tell him his old friend tiffanie that he grew up with from arkansas says hello?
Kim

Winnfield, LA

#7 Feb 22, 2011
Long way from the big B wrote:
Don't him and that girl have like 7 kids? Shame there is nothing more constructive for people to do there in Bernice, Lisbon and Homer.
. No him and that girl (Stacy) actually only have three beautiful kids not 7. And they have done alot of constructive things with their life other than breed. This is his sister.
Kim

Winnfield, LA

#8 Feb 22, 2011
Tiffanie wrote:
<quoted text>if u see him will u plz tell him his old friend tiffanie that he grew up with from arkansas says hello?
. Tiffanie this is his sister Kim I told Heath u sAid hello. He is doing fine!
Tiffanie

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
That is wonderful:) It's good to know your still around too..All the crazy roomers i've heard i didnt know if yall were still alive or not lol Douglas walker told me awhile bk that you died and you never know what to believe coming from him but its great that yall are doing well..How is your mother and father?Tell them i say hello and Happy Holidays!If you would like to email sometime my email is [email protected].Srry it took me so long to get bk on here..
Tiffanie

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Btw do either of you have fb?
Heath

United States

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Tiffanie wrote:
That is wonderful:) It's good to know your still around too..All the crazy roomers i've heard i didnt know if yall were still alive or not lol Douglas walker told me awhile bk that you died and you never know what to believe coming from him but its great that yall are doing well..How is your mother and father?Tell them i say hello and Happy Holidays!If you would like to email sometime my email is [email protected].Srry it took me so long to get bk on here..

Hi Tiffanie doing good it been along time how you doing?
Kim

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2014
Tiffanie wrote:
Btw do either of you have fb?
Yes I have FB it's Kimberly parham carpenter
Kim

Elkhart, TX

#13 Feb 2, 2015
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have FB it's Kimberly parham carpenter
What is your FB name? We could catch up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bert Freeman (Dec '14) May 25 Heather brooke 5
Ruston Mosque near LA Tech could create dangero... May 23 Paul Revere 1
Deadbeat Dads - Grow Up May 21 Country Strong 1
Ben Walker May 21 Dan 1
Jeremy Dubois May 14 Willie P 7
Brennan Chrysler Apr 29 Chester 7
News Summitt's son abruptly resigns at Louisiana Tech Apr '16 Lady Vol 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dubach Mortgages