Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2560 May 14, 2014
It turns out Mike Rogers was wrong, it wasn’t Obama’s fault this time, it was all Hillary Clinton’s fault for the Islamist group Boko Haram. She should be held responsible for those missing Nigerian school girls, and I have it on good authority Mary Landrieu is also complacent in this. Even though I agree, school is no place for blacks or girls, I feel that the Demoncrats are responsible for this travesty.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Living Wage

United States

#2561 May 14, 2014
LIVING WAGE pays the basic bills and keeps people OFF OF WELFARE! Simple enough? The standard of living is different for all areas of the country. Don't you want people off of welfare? Why would you NOT want someone to be able to pay their basic bills? Why would you hire anyone not deserving of a "living wage"; especially in food handling?

GOP has been fighting min. wage increases; instead, they want to get rid of min. wage and let the market determine what you get paid. You want that????? talk about see your wages go down, down, down...

Corporations got rid of pensions because having you participate in a limited 401k allows mgmt. and stockholders a greater share of the pie with NO responsibility for your retirement. Wouldn't it be more fair to share the real profits each year and put that share in your 401k?

Businesses want out of the "health insurance" game. They can save money by NOT handling your health insurance; then they can decide what yearly raise they can get away with giving you. Expanding Medicare looking good every day huh? One pot you contribute to over your lifetime and with so many members, huge discounts negotiated with the medical industry (reign in costs; especially for routine treatment). The best thing, you would NOT be tied to a job you hate; you would have a choice.

The economy improved every time there was an increase in the min. wage. If it had NOT in the past, the min. wage increase would never have happened a second time or a third time... Common sense!

Raising the min. wage will help to reduce the profit margin to the right level while energizing the economy. Like blood circulating in the body, circulating money creates a healthy safe economy. Don't believe me, just look at all the conflicts around the world.

It takes money to make money, right?

By the way, BP wants their money back. They wanted to hurry up and settle before the long term consequences of the largest spill in the Gulf surfaced. BP claims they want to do the right thing, well they should just sit back and wait and see what the right thing really is. Again, the mess will be cleaned up. Do you want it cleaned up by the company that made the mess or the taxpayers? It really is an easy choice. I do agree with BP in that too many businesses not hurt by the spill have put in claims. Those claims should be denied and the money left in trust for future clean up. How can you disagree with that?
The real Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2562 May 14, 2014
The Real Dying wage wrote:
It turns out Mike Rogers was wrong, it wasn’t Obama’s fault this time, it was all Hillary Clinton’s fault for the Islamist group Boko Haram. She should be held responsible for those missing Nigerian school girls, and I have it on good authority Mary Landrieu is also complacent in this. Even though I agree, school is no place for blacks or girls, I feel that the Demoncrats are responsible for this travesty.
Troll, troll, troll.
The real Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2563 May 14, 2014
Landrieu is also complacent in this? Illiterate fool.
The real Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2564 May 14, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
LIVING WAGE pays the basic bills and keeps people OFF OF WELFARE! Simple enough? The standard of living is different for all areas of the country. Don't you want people off of welfare? Why would you NOT want someone to be able to pay their basic bills? Why would you hire anyone not deserving of a "living wage"; especially in food handling?
GOP has been fighting min. wage increases; instead, they want to get rid of min. wage and let the market determine what you get paid. You want that????? talk about see your wages go down, down, down...
Corporations got rid of pensions because having you participate in a limited 401k allows mgmt. and stockholders a greater share of the pie with NO responsibility for your retirement. Wouldn't it be more fair to share the real profits each year and put that share in your 401k?
Businesses want out of the "health insurance" game. They can save money by NOT handling your health insurance; then they can decide what yearly raise they can get away with giving you. Expanding Medicare looking good every day huh? One pot you contribute to over your lifetime and with so many members, huge discounts negotiated with the medical industry (reign in costs; especially for routine treatment). The best thing, you would NOT be tied to a job you hate; you would have a choice.
The economy improved every time there was an increase in the min. wage. If it had NOT in the past, the min. wage increase would never have happened a second time or a third time... Common sense!
Raising the min. wage will help to reduce the profit margin to the right level while energizing the economy. Like blood circulating in the body, circulating money creates a healthy safe economy. Don't believe me, just look at all the conflicts around the world.
By the way, BP wants their money back. They wanted to hurry up and settle before the long term consequences of the largest spill in the Gulf surfaced. BP claims they want to do the right thing, well they should just sit back and wait and see what the right thing really is. Again, the mess will be cleaned up. Do you want it cleaned up by the company that made the mess or the taxpayers? It really is an easy choice. I do agree with BP in that too many businesses not hurt by the spill have put in claims. Those claims should be denied and the money left in trust for future clean up. How can you disagree with that?
It's getting harder and harder to address your posts because there is so much bs and so little truthful information. Do you just make it up as you go along?
Living Wage

United States

#2565 May 14, 2014
What exactly is NOT true?

I noticed, like most politicians, you are NEVER specific.

WHY, WHY WHY???

I now understand the old saying, "time heals all". I guess it means the old fools die off. RIGHT?
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2566 May 14, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
What exactly is NOT true?
I noticed, like most politicians, you are NEVER specific.
WHY, WHY WHY???
I now understand the old saying, "time heals all". I guess it means the old fools die off. RIGHT?
The list would be much shorter for what IS true. I just don't have time right now to go through all of it at one time, so I'll break it up a little at a time.
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2567 May 14, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
Who calculates this "living wage" when it is different everywhere? That would even go so far as to being different in different cities, possibly cities only an hour or less apart. Do you really think that is "common sensical"? Everything would have to be calculated individually, gas, food, utilities, rent, everything. Even your favorite: health insurance. Be real, when has any increase in "minimum wage" changed the number of people on welfare? MW increases have always historically increased prices and never reduced the number of people on welfare. That is a straw man argument, because you know and I know it will never happen. Actually "market value" wages isn't a bad idea. It would give employees and employers equal negotiating power, whereas now the majority of the power is with the employer and government, and very little with the employee.
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2568 May 14, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
It’s the free enterprise system dumbass, where the market will bear what the market will bear. If someone is willing to do your job for less then why shouldn't I be able to make a savings where I can? That’s just good business sense. I should be able to hire all the Mexicans I want, and if they start bitching about a union, then just deport them. Sooner or later Americans will wake up and start working multiple jobs or starve. I don’t care which they choose as long as I can keep my profit level is high..

Now if you want to follow Communism, why don’t you move to China and see how you like it.
Living Wage

United States

#2569 May 14, 2014
Dying wage wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s the free enterprise system dumbass, where the market will bear what the market will bear. If someone is willing to do your job for less then why shouldn't I be able to make a savings where I can? That’s just good business sense. I should be able to hire all the Mexicans I want, and if they start bitching about a union, then just deport them. Sooner or later Americans will wake up and start working multiple jobs or starve. I don’t care which they choose as long as I can keep my profit level is high..
Now if you want to follow Communism, why don’t you move to China and see how you like it.
I bet one thing is true about you and all those like you, you would keep SECRET the fact that you hire Mexicans and that you cheat them, RIGHT? Would this be before or after you spend that ONE HOUR a week at Church? I bet you sweat like a pig in that pew. I would go as far as thinking people don't think very highly of you, RIGHT? Why would you put material things ahead of people? Did God tell you to do this?

I read one company's mission statement, "our employees are our greatest assets". Never mentioned the majority of their employees come from Mexico and receive low wages with no benefits and are warehoused. God and the customers would be so disappointed if they knew, don't you think?

Free Enterprise System is rigged! This explains 1% vs. 99%, dumbass ( I am assuming you like that name because you keep calling others by it - just trying to stay on your low level)!

Why get rid of unions? Discussion and compromise is good for business. Right?

You really want the "Company Store" days for your kids, grandkids...? Are you really that old and bitter?
The Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2570 May 14, 2014
Dying wage wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll, troll, troll

Not from me.
Living Wage

Sunset, LA

#2571 May 15, 2014
http://www.charter.net/news/read/category/Bus...

Oil below $102 after US output hits 28-year high

So why are gas prices so high at the pump??????????
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#2572 May 15, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
http://www.charter.net/news/re ad/category/Business/article/t he_associated_press-oil_below_ 102_after_us_output_hits_28yea r_high-ap
Because the idiots that believe in man-made global warming have forced us to turn food (corn) into gasoline (even though ethanol tears up your engine over time). This has resulted in inflation in not only "gas prices at the pump" but also food (meat, dairy, cereal, ect).
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2573 May 15, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
http://www.charter.net/news/re ad/category/Business/article/t he_associated_press-oil_below_ 102_after_us_output_hits_28yea r_high-ap
Obama.
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2574 May 15, 2014
Dying wage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama.
Troll
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2575 May 15, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
Back to your earlier question, I guess it depends on your definition of fair. Do you think a business is in business to be your nanny? The company pays your wages and your taxes, why should they take care of you when you no longer work for them? I think the company that hires you should get a life insurance policy taken out on you, that way when you die the company get back some of their investment in you. That would be fair in my book. Why should a corporation GIVE the profits from their investment to some bitching employee? No, that doesn’t sound fair to me.
Living Wage

Sunset, LA

#2576 May 15, 2014
WOW, how old and bitter are you?

You do realize that the EMPLOYEES help bring in the REVENUE where the PROFITS come from, RIGHT?

You sound just plain GREEDY!

Regarding the gas prices, oil and gas are PRIVATE INDEPENDENT corporations.

Use you head for something more than a place to put your hat.
The Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2577 May 15, 2014
Dying wage wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your earlier question, I guess it depends on your definition of fair. Do you think a business is in business to be your nanny? The company pays your wages and your taxes, why should they take care of you when you no longer work for them? I think the company that hires you should get a life insurance policy taken out on you, that way when you die the company get back some of their investment in you. That would be fair in my book. Why should a corporation GIVE the profits from their investment to some bitching employee? No, that doesn’t sound fair to me.
Why don't you find somebody else to troll, or just make up another name to use?
The Real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2578 May 15, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
WOW, how old and bitter are you?
You do realize that the EMPLOYEES help bring in the REVENUE where the PROFITS come from, RIGHT?
You sound just plain GREEDY!
Regarding the gas prices, oil and gas are PRIVATE INDEPENDENT corporations.
Use you head for something more than a place to put your hat.
Private independent corporations that people like you want to run out of business by controlling the amount of profits they make.

Who's greedy? You want to socialize/communize every business that has been discussed!

Living Wage

Sunset, LA

#2579 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Private independent corporations that people like you want to run out of business by controlling the amount of profits they make.
Who's greedy? You want to socialize/communize every business that has been discussed!
My friend, this is where you are DEAD wrong.

I am saying that the FULL COSTS must be paid before profits!

Then the rest of the taxpayers will not have to pay for employee welfare. Every day more and more people are getting a clue, when will you?

You are just plain GREEDY and arrogant. Too stupid to realize that if working people are paid a living wage (for the area they live in) at least, taxes for the rest will not have to go up; instead will go down. More money circulating in the economy will create more good jobs. FACT!

Best way to discourage GREED, raise the tax rate on "UNEARNED INCOME", then businesses will rather pay their employees before giving the money to the big bad Gov't; just like the good old days Mitt Romney keeps talking about, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... 2 hr Ghost with the most 1
Howard "Nick" Russell Dec 28 Tennessee 1
A wish for all Ruston Police (Oct '15) Dec '16 Linda 7
Murphy USA scandal Dec '16 Bd33d 4
Chick-fil-A Dec '16 Bob 1
Miss Margaret Nov '16 Kelly 1
Las Vegas banging Oct '16 Charlie 2

Dubach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dubach Mortgages