advice from men and woman

advice from men and woman

Posted in the Dubach Forum

cheeks

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2013
I need some advice please take it seriously. I have been with this man for eight years, we have two kids together. We both are twenty four, I am trying to figure out if he done what he done because he is young and I am the only one he has been with or he wants someone else. He works on a boat in Puerto Rico, people get on the boat all the time. He came home, and went to the store one day and left the phone on the counter, someone text it and so I picked it up and started going through the text he had some back and forth from the men on the boat one said "what's up did you get any" a couple more and he text back " you know it". So I looked through the other text and saw one from a Puerto Rico number that was talking about having fun at the club and stuff then he text her that she is beautiful and wished that he was her man. Then I found a picture of him and her sitting at a table with a birthday cake.(his birthday) then when I confronted him he said nothing happen he was bored and done it because I don't show him enough attention. So, I was mad and just sat outside not saying anything for awhile he came out and said get over it. So I am hurt and then he said he was snuggled up on the recliner at work with her and stuff. Opinions on what I should do. Please
dog

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Best thing is to get out. Get ur child support,move on. Don't try and pay him back by running around. Life to short to live like that.
Well being

West Monroe, LA

#3 Jun 8, 2013
I hate to hear that is happening to anyone, and it happens all the time. its hard to give someone advise when it comes to marriage that involves kids. If you are happy in your marriage, try to work it out, but if he isnt interested in working it out move on...move out first, then move on.
If it was a local girl i would call her and confront her, but i guess thats not the case here, sorry
been there

West Monroe, LA

#4 Jun 8, 2013
i have been in three relationships one for ab three the other six and now three to present every one they have cheated i would find out act crazy and hurt break up and time would pass be back ... but now im 28 and i cheated never have before but i know now what they meant when they said they werent getting attention look its wrong but u should start getting independent look good even around the house,go out w your friends show him that u can do it too and if he truely loves you he will see what it means and feels to hurt the one u love he will either drop it or keep it up .....there is your answer u want someone to fight for there family !!!!!!!!!! to fight for YOU ....YOU DESERVE THAT ...i pray it works out for your family remeber KIDS SEE ALL ...DONT DRAG THEM IN IT ....let them see there father never ho;ld them over his head if he stays it should be for you bc if its for the kids he will cheat again and you dont want to go throw this again
cheeks

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Thanks all the advice was helpful and makes me feel better for thinking that it was not just me being mad that made me want us to split. I agree too about the kids,I will never down him in front of them or keep them from him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... 9 hr imanidiot 3
Sublease wanted Sun ABC 1
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... Jan 21 Francis the talki... 2
Howard "Nick" Russell Dec 28 Tennessee 1
A wish for all Ruston Police (Oct '15) Dec '16 Linda 7
Murphy USA scandal Dec '16 Bd33d 4
Chick-fil-A Dec '16 Bob 1

Dubach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dubach Mortgages