Man hangs himself at Baldwin Park bus...

Man hangs himself at Baldwin Park business

There are 27 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Man hangs himself at Baldwin Park business. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A man found a 23-year-old colleague dead after hanging himself from the ceiling in the building where they work, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sawed off Chancla

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Selfish person, He could of donated some of his organs to people that need them b-4 offing himself.
Stupid

Lynwood, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Did he work for Tuttle?
Huanusco

Diamond Bar, CA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
A permanent solution for a temporary problem.

Don't be that stupid.
Quick Conclusion

Mount Wilson, CA

#4 Aug 10, 2010
"Police determined the incident was a suicide and there is no further investigation, officials said."

Cops sure came to a quick conclusion that a young 23 year old man killed himself ... sounds like no investigation at all.

Real life investigations rarely involve a detailed look at the evidence like they would want you to believe in the movies and t.v.
CLOWN

Whittier, CA

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Sad for the family left behind to deal with this but good for him that his issues will not hurt him no longer.
Shawn Parker

Anaheim, CA

#6 Aug 10, 2010
You will see more and more of this as this economy takes people under. The world is dying by a slow death. Fires in Russia, Floods in Pakistan and China. Nuclear war brewing with N Korea and Iran. The end is near people and the bible mentions this as there will be more of the worlds decline through sickness as well. It is just a matter of time California will be hit by the big Earthquake and people will be displaced like in Russia, China and Pakistan. Our State with no money what are they going to do when California has this mayhem in their streets of looting and fighting over food and water. It is coming so when one hangs himself he sees no hope in sight and quite frankly there is no hope it sight it will get worse...
Love Life Now

Mount Wilson, CA

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Shawn Parker wrote:
It is coming so when one hangs himself he sees no hope in sight and quite frankly there is no hope it sight it will get worse...
I guess it's safe to assume that you're not a motivational speaker. ; )

That being said, I agree that the human race, as well as the globe itself, is in the middle of a great cosmic shift - physically & psychologicaly. We are living in "interesting times" and civilizations in the distant future will one day be reading about the rise & fall of our present civilization.

Every moment is precious. Embrace and appreciate each waking hour.

Live in the moment.

Yesterday is history and tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Be here now ... and "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with."
luckydog

Bellflower, CA

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Shawn Parker wrote:
You will see more and more of this as this economy takes people under. The world is dying by a slow death. Fires in Russia, Floods in Pakistan and China. Nuclear war brewing with N Korea and Iran. The end is near people and the bible mentions this as there will be more of the worlds decline through sickness as well. It is just a matter of time California will be hit by the big Earthquake and people will be displaced like in Russia, China and Pakistan. Our State with no money what are they going to do when California has this mayhem in their streets of looting and fighting over food and water. It is coming so when one hangs himself he sees no hope in sight and quite frankly there is no hope it sight it will get worse...
God will save us :)

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#9 Aug 10, 2010
Huanusco wrote:
A permanent solution for a temporary problem.
Don't be that stupid.
poor kid , if he only opened up someone would've talked him out of it, i lost friends to suicide, there's no warning, they just do it.
Anonymous

West Covina, CA

#10 Aug 10, 2010
This paper only reports about %50 of the truth. I think most of the stuff is made up or garbage from officers that weren't even on the scene.

I know because there was a front page story that was related to someone I know. Some of the stuff that was printed was a downright lie. I got the truth from my friends who were on the scene!

These lazy journalist from the SGV just report what cops tell them. They don't go out to the scene. They don't even know if the cop giving them the information was at the scene or not.
DESERT RAT

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Too bad you couldn't get have had his brain transplanted in the hole in your head!
Sawed off Chancla wrote:
Selfish person, He could of donated some of his organs to people that need them b-4 offing himself.
inside information

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2010
I heard Royal Coaches had taken his car in a check point.
Say What

Mount Wilson, CA

#14 Aug 10, 2010
DESERT RAT wrote:
Too bad you couldn't get have had his brain transplanted in the hole in your head!<quoted text>
huh? come again?
Need Fair Laws

North Hollywood, CA

#15 Aug 10, 2010
Now why do you need to bring up Tuttle?

This is making you look like a homo crazed lune after Tuttle's nuts.
I'm telling you, ask Bejarano about Tuttle's nuts.

Bejarano begged and begged for Tuttle's nuts in his mouth.
Finally Bejarano got tired of begging and went for them
Look where it got him?

Just try not to think about Tuttle for one day.

This reminds me of being 14 years old and I having a crush on this girl I couldn't stop thinking about everyday...

Your like that houseboy who has a crush on Tuttle's nuts.
Anything that comes up; must be Tuttle, that was Tuttle, I saw you at the meeting Tuttle, I watched you get into your car Tuttle...

Listen to yourself for god's sake! You want Tuttle to get you from behind its CRAZY.
Please for the sake of everyone else on this forum... STOP
Stupid wrote:
Did he work for Tuttle?
John Megaton

Redlands, CA

#16 Aug 10, 2010
Well that's one way to get the boss's attention!
Ed Sisea

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2010
Shawn Parker wrote:
Our State with no money what are they going to do when California has this mayhem in their streets of looting and fighting over food and water. It is coming so when one hangs himself he sees no hope in sight and quite frankly there is no hope it sight it will get worse...
Yeah, this is the first time someone has hanged themselves. Ever. Truly a portent of the end-times! I'm so astounded this could happen.

California is so broke! We're totally so much in debt compared to our GDP! Not like Alaska, Rhode Island, New Mexico, Ohio, Mississippi, Illinois, New Jersey, Montana, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Colorado, West Virginia, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Louisiana, New York, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, South Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, or Alabama. Actually, wait... They're all more in debt than California, relative to their economy! How can this be?

The sky isn't falling, Chicken Little.
Impact on the citizens

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Baldwin Park Police are severely impacting the poorest citizens with their illegal check points.

Taking someone’s car for instance impacts their ability to make a living. It doesn’t take much to send some one over the edge.
ro-ro

Durham, NC

#19 Aug 11, 2010
what is Tuttle nuts?
Patrick

Whittier, CA

#20 Aug 11, 2010
luckydog wrote:
<quoted text>
God will save us :)
Did he for this dude?
DESERT RAT

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 11, 2010
I agree with 'Say What'.
I think my friend Bud Weiser was helping me.
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? come again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duarte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIA show 2 hr foundations 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 32,339
Urban Trails Glendora 4 hr road worthy 1
City manager Chris Jeffers saying glendora coun... 4 hr Jack_O 5
News 2 women arrested in Redondo Beach massage parlo... (Oct '10) 5 hr B-Clinton 153
Why overbuilding Glendora meeting 8 hr slums of glendora 41
Promoted events in Glendora 8 hr road benders 7

Duarte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duarte Mortgages