Fort Plain golfers lose to Spartans

Fort Plain golfers lose to Spartans

There are 2 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Fort Plain golfers lose to Spartans. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Josh Manko posted the low score of 40 to lead Sharon Springs to an 8-4 win over Fort Plain in a Western Athletic Conference match at Canajoharie Country Club Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

New York Times

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2009
Josh Manko ranks as one of the greatest young golfers in this era all colleges should take there shots at this kid, it will only turn out good.

As Alex Johnstone rises to the top of the basketball leader boards along with his step brother Tyler Larkin
Dont much care

North Adams, MA

#2 Nov 25, 2009
Who are these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duanesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quaker Street Music Thread Jun 28 Musikologist 1
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Mar '16 jakes5girl 26
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust (Mar '15) Jan '16 Robert E 30
Bruce Martin Jr. deadbeat father (Oct '12) Dec '15 BensAnIdiot 9
Congressman Chris Gibson Calls for Storm Relief... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sja 1
News Vigil held for Schalmont student whose suicide ... (Nov '13) Apr '15 me too 10
News NYS snowfall totals for this week's storm: Who ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 HIGh ya 1

Duanesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duanesburg Mortgages