Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

any body know trudy leslie? if u do i would like to know more about her, her murder, and gary beasly her murderer
bloodthirsty

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

when did the murder take place? ive lived in elkville for 22 years of my life and have never heard anything about it,or her name
trudiesdaughter3 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

To bloodthirsty and cannibal.....I am trudie's daugher....my mother has been dead 25 years and it is time that she be left alone...what kind of names are bloodthirsty and cannibal anyway...im glad that our families pain gives you something to talk about...she was murdered in her home by a single gunshot....and from what I hear he died of stomach cancer in a nursing home....to my family it happened yesterday....I hope we could entertain you. Or maybe you would like the details???????
in the know

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

trudiesdaughter31 wrote:
To bloodthirsty and cannibal.....I am trudie's daugher....my mother has been dead 25 years and it is time that she be left alone...what kind of names are bloodthirsty and cannibal anyway...im glad that our families pain gives you something to talk about...she was murdered in her home by a single gunshot....and from what I hear he died of stomach cancer in a nursing home....to my family it happened yesterday....I hope we could entertain you. Or maybe you would like the details???????
No need for that,I was a friend of your mom and grandmother, both were fine women. Hope you two girls are doing alright.
bloodthirsty

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

gee whiz, no need to get all pissy! just curious about the case. especially since it happened close to home. ur families pain isnt the topic of my life trust me. sorry to bring it up.....have a nice life.
Edith Mae Clark

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I also knew your Mother, Grandmother and all of the Smith and Cook Family. I have not lived in Du Quoin for Several years (40) but I still consider it my hometown. I know there are not many my age left, but we sure did have a lot of fun with all of your family. Good luck to all of you.
Barbara Erdmann

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Just a comment for Hannibal and Bloodthirsty...What kind of people are you anyway and think your names fit! I mean why didn't you look the details up if you're so curious because this Ain't the place to ask. Totally Amoral!
JONeSEY

Thompsonville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

BTW, Gary Beasley died of cancer in a nursing home a few years back....GOOD FOR HIM!!!
Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

I hope it was a long difficult death!
Jose

Johnston City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Great wrote:
I hope it was a long difficult death!
Great , your a fresking idiot!! Really you must not be in your right mind to just troll this page and comment on this topic. Before you it was almost three months since anyone commented on it. Why must you bring it back to the fore front? I pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Du Quoin Discussions

Search the Du Quoin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr skwirts 3,835
kathy melvin (Dec '13) 1 hr Dale D 9
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
PCHS Teachers 12 hr Truethat 41
herby 12 hr sjxj 4
Max Braun (Jul '13) 23 hr john 15
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun newpoly 1,864
•••
•••
•••
•••

Du Quoin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••