Foolproof Bush Nazi Murders Pt 2

Foolproof Bush Nazi Murders Pt 2

Posted in the Dryden Forum

RedRider

Binghamton, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2008
Dear Tom,(Is this your home computer address?(double-r).com?) And how in hell did you get the letter to Billy Bollander if it was not a sham to begin with? Why do you have a different picture of him now than you had in the 70s when he first appeared? Danny Gonzalez of the Cornell Police told Judge Rossiter that Billy Bollander was who he had been talking to about me. Go to Danny Gonzalez. Chip showed me a police blotter from either the Fort Lauderdale News or the Miami Herald, saying that a Mary Petkash had been murdered. They knew who Mary Petkash was because she had been up to Pine Crest looking for you before she finally did catch you there. Send me a recent picture of Mary. Love, Bobby

PS TO READERS: Upon being told that I had to contact the Ft. Lauderdale Police by telephone or in-person to obtain the information that I wanted, I finally remembered that this police blotter revealed that Mary Petkash's body had been decapitated or dismembered. They are saying that this is privileged information, that they are trying to protect the public, and/or that something bad will probably happen to you if you reveal the information to anyone; thus they are suppressing such info to promote more of the same. In short they are probably saying that nobody can reveal what happened to Mary Petkash without being eliminated by these sensitive authorities for trying to bring up such a subject again. The same holds true for their putting Sarah Hajney's and Jennifer Bolduc's bodies through a woodchipper and suppressing news of Elijah Evans' birth in Wheaton, Illinois in 11/95 (see Fools of Babylon 9/30) That is their foolproof plan to cover up what they do to people, i.e. they say that they are too sensitive to talk about such stuff; thus it is best to dispose of them the same way. This is God's way of showing forth their work so it will not benefit them.(Is. 57:12) PPS Send this to Bbolla or anyone who knows him with instructions from Isaiah 33:1. Ref. Hidden Things You Do Not Know or Je Te Plumerai La Tete by Bobby Meade

Excerpts:The Lord's, a great organization that no one can count from every tribe, people, language, and nation.(Rev. 5:9-10; 14:6-7) And among The Lord's there are those who take up the sword. "The LORD looked and was displeased that there was no justice. He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak. According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes ...From the west, people will fear the name of the LORD and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood." (Is. 59:15-19) So it will be when The Lord's living by the sword clean this place up. Many of The Lord's will be of Joseph, a tribe of aliens from the ancient mountains who will tell them that they can stay here no longer. Many of those of Joseph will be those who were force-fed feces as infants by the coprophagic lawless ones or those were were slyly fed the same in sweet foods as adults. "Be silent in the Lord's presence." (Deut. 33:13-17; Zeph. 1:7) There is no need for you to take up the sword against them, for God has provided many creative ways to deal with them. If you do take up the sword, remember that you are destined to fall by the sword even if you are one of His people destined to return in a few years to rule with Him for a thousand years. Whatever the case, the time to move is now while it is still day!(Matt.22:14; Ps.25:14-15; Deut.13:6-9; Is.54:17)

4/9 Saw a picture of Dumb Boy crying today. They can cry on the spot. They say that is proof that they feel emotions. They also send preselected emotional spam and chain letters (they track them too!), saying that is also proof that they are emotional. I bet that they don't even read that stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dryden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael J. Sigler as Legislator? (Jan '16) May 15 Do I Support Mike... 23
Got kids? Get them out of NY schools! Apr '17 Leaving NY ASAP 2
Dryden Taxes, Water & Sewer all going up Apr '17 Leaving NY ASAP 1
deadbeat tenants (Jan '11) Mar '17 YesAnn 25
News Does Lansing Have a Voice in the Natural Gas Cr... Feb '17 walkerny 1
Groton drug problem? (Dec '13) Jan '17 lexiepippygirl 3
News Grand jury indicts former Massena Wellness Cent... Dec '16 co co Nuts 5

Dryden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dryden Mortgages