Babylonian Fool Notes

Babylonian Fool Notes

Posted in the Dryden Forum

Meadeboy

Binghamton, NY

#4 Sep 30, 2007
As a result of this, I conclude that most alleged prostate cancers are bacteria infections that never subside. 200,000 new US cases per year! Furthermore comedocarcinoma and carcinoma, alleged roving cancer cells, also sound like bacteria infections most likely promoted by the medicines taken. Metastasis of cancer cells probably rarely happens. Keep in mind that carcinoma has allegedly been here for over fifty years. Keeping the labs separate from the medical profession has promoted such ignorance. Note that patients are told to bring their medicines to the office probably so that they can be confiscated and destroyed if the medicine has had its desired effect; thus it can never be proven what was in it. Also Bush Daddy says that the labs are staffed by poopheads. How long will you listen to the Bush Nazi god, i.e. their stupidity?(Deut. 13:6-9)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dryden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Level III sex offender from Cortland charged wi... 12 hr jason 7
Groton hobby shop Jun '15 Dissatisfied cust... 1
When is enough enough. May '15 You know who you are 1
News 23-year-old accused in Cortland murder admitted... May '15 dshaundi 1
court view apartments - beware (Sep '13) May '15 cindy 4
Considering moving to Cortland.Need some genuin... May '15 Lives in Cortland 2
Mayweather lives up to a scum May '15 BSSSS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dryden Mortgages