Updated: Cornell graduate student die...

Updated: Cornell graduate student dies in car accident

There are 2 comments on the Star-Gazette.COM story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Updated: Cornell graduate student dies in car accident. In it, Star-Gazette.COM reports that:

A Cornell University graduate student was killed and her husband gravely injured in a car-tractor trailer collision Tuesday afternoon on Route 13 in Dryden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.COM.

Karen

Durant, OK

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I heard the news about Jade this morning and her husband, Bill. I am just devastated. I did not know Bill very well, but he was a very nice person to speak to. Jade was a good friend of mine. She was a very sweet person with a wonderful sense of humor. She graduated with a 4.00 GPA, and was accepted at Cornell University - which is an honor for both herself and the Department of Social Sciences at SOSU. Jade was one of our majors and we all loved her. It seemed she had so much life ahead of her. She wanted to attend law school and "make a difference". I regret that she did not make it to do so. I believe she would have. Rest Peacefully, Jade. You will be missed.
LJW

AOL

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Karen you are so kind, I m so glad we have a picture of Jade and you and the contact we have. My daughter is a wonderful person and Bill was as wonderful. Life is not what we expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dryden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public pensions robbing public school kids Aug 1 gravityworks 11
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
Auburn man driving while Pokemoning takes out b... Jul '16 KingofMars 2
News Man, 82, sexually abused girl for nearly 7 year... Jul '16 waterboardhim 1
There is only one King of Mars Jul '16 KingofMars 1
Under 21? No smokes or brewskis for you. Jul '16 rnormanii 18
My father, cortlandinc. Jul '16 rnormanii 3

Dryden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dryden Mortgages