First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hornytoad

Fairfield, OH

#2 May 23, 2012
I wanna lick this girl from her head down to her toes. Never seen such a fine body! You could not put some much sexy on a petite frame my freinds!
8==========0 So hard for you!!
ewwww

Louisville, KY

#3 May 23, 2012
i heard she is nasty
huh

Fairfield, OH

#4 May 23, 2012
Maybe they meant like sick nasty good in the bed room?
ugh

United States

#5 May 23, 2012
that b is NASTY!
yo ugh

Fairfield, OH

#6 May 23, 2012
Your just jealous cause you can't get that tight sh!t
lol

Westerville, OH

#8 May 23, 2012
Meth head druggie
sexy master

Fairfield, OH

#9 May 23, 2012
lol you are so wrong, More like "sexual extasy godess"
helllo

United States

#10 May 23, 2012
learn to spell grant co ho
Anonymous

United States

#11 May 24, 2012
Well I know this whole post has to be just one big joke. I promise you there is no one in this world that is a more disgusting waste of human space and welfare than that trashy Bohemian beast. First off she looks like a transvestite, and not even a cute one! She's even an ugly dude! Her home is absolutely filthy. Beyond belief my friend. This I swear to you. The smell is overwhelming and your feet actually stick to the kitchen floor. She believes for some reason that she's so hood because she talks like a gangsta. No Carolyn, it's not cute and we all know you're from the mean streets of grant county. She's pathetic enough to milk our welfare system for any and everything. Living in government housing when she damn well can get a job. Got put on her script because her piece of shit ugly baby daddy could stay high. But now she's an addict and then slings the rest of her script to put money in her pocket, to hit the club looking like a hot mess begging any black dude to throw the dick to her and to buy her smoke, cause lord knows she's gotta get blazed daily. Feed her kids with her food stamps? Of course not! She's selling them bitches half price! You know the deal! Now she's got even more cash! Oh no, now her kids are hungry so she spends the whole $1 that they are worth and treats them to the McDonald's $1 menu. That makes fat, unhealthy kids. Cook for them bitch! What else do you possibly have to do all damn day?! You ain't working, you ain't cleaning! Damn! No, I'm not jealous. There's nothing that she has that I don't have ten times more of. It's not because I live better or have nicer things or present myself better. It's because I have morals, self respect and the dignity to live my life the right way. I feel sorry for her children because it's a vicious cycle. They have no future. They don't realize who she's made them or that they smell so horrible and look homeless. I pray someone rescues them from this abusive lifestyle. And honestly I'm sickened by her. She is pathetic and trashy as all get out and I don't wanna hear how I'm jealous or this that or the other because there's not a single piece of her life I would want. I know I'm speaking the truth. I've witnessed it first hand. I know Carolyn Marie Asher.
at funnyforsure

Fairfield, OH

#12 May 24, 2012
Jealous of that sexy shemale?
helllo

United States

#13 May 24, 2012
i know her too and she is nasty just like robbie
helllo

United States

#14 May 24, 2012
her dad is (was?) a dope dealer
funny

Westerville, OH

#15 May 24, 2012
Her whole family is a waste!! Her dad her brother all of them
Big Mama

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 24, 2012
Your just jealous of this fine peace of hepatitis!! Jealous that i got more hair on my muff than you do on your head, Jealous that i dont need to shower every week or clean my house to have a good time, jealous that i dont have to work to get paid cuz im knee deep in black snake... 24/7 365 #HoodRich...
Anonymous

United States

#17 May 24, 2012
Lol! That's great! She's so dirty in so many ways. She will tell you how she was raised up with nothing but the best and how she was a model! Yikes! Her entire family is about gross and inbred looking. Robbie is just as fucking skanky and the best decision he ever made was to shake a bottle, cause where he's at now is like the mother fucking Hilton compared to their bed bug, Roach infested stanking ass shit hole of an apartment! She'll tell you that her kids are spoiled. No that's not what normal people mean with that term, she's confused! They're dirty nasty with their clothes too small, ain't bathed in weeks and slept on a pissed stained mattress on the floor. They just SMELL spoiled! That's not what the rest of us meant. Dirty bitch!
lmao

Fairfield, OH

#18 May 24, 2012
Atleast she doesn't waste her time on the internet shit talking you all.
wrkngrl

Dry Ridge, KY

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Ya'll can say what you want about Carolyn..bigmamaasher, but her father is a good man. He had nothing to do with how she has tuened out. Her mama and the rest of the Asher trash raised her and daniel and they are raising another generation of drughead losers right now. Her father is ashamed of her and her brother and has nothing to do with their trash.
4u2nv

United States

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Yep!! Ashers & Abneys .......which is worse?
adams ln

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Dec 7, 2012
is this the same nasty ho that tried to burn down a house and burned herself in the process?
bigmamma

Somerset, KY

#23 Dec 14, 2012
big mamma so bootylicious.. PUKE.. the post tell the truth. She is a dirty butt slut who treats her kids like shit.. running around selling drugs, doing drugs and of course beating her children because they "get on her nerves" bi*c* they are babies. You talk about how you LOVE them so much that they are your world. WHATEVER THE REAL PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH! She got her kids taken away from her THANK GOD FINALLY! She goes to see them talks how she loves them so much on facebook yet leaves her aunts house and smokes her dope, takes her pills, and still nasty as fuck. CLEAN YOURSELF UP CAROLYN ASHER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn wilson Mon Say what 2
lake williamstown (Feb '11) Mar 26 Buckeye Visitor 37
What happened to the Jonesville Store? (Oct '13) Mar 25 EXJville 4
Want to know her Mar 25 Callin names 3
Michelle mutch.. Mar 24 Old friend 1
Elizabeth Dixon ?? Mar 23 Lil Uzi 6
Burger King (Feb '16) Mar 23 curious 9

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance