Dry Ridge Toyota
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgruntled Customer

Latonia, KY

#30 Feb 15, 2012
I went to Toyota today. Walked around the lot, looked at 2 different Toyota Sienna's. The silver one had obviously been wrecked. The bumper was not lined up with the fender. I would have liked to looked at the other van, the interior, take it for a test drive, BUT there was no salesman in sight. So I guess they were not interested in selling a $30,000 car. I left. Drove down to South 75 Dodge. Got out, looked at a Jeep Commander. AGAIN no salesman in sight! I will be going to Piles Chevrolet to do my business. Jerry Gordon is an excellent salesman. AND someone always comes out when I pull onto their lot. I would have already purchased a vehicle there if they had what I wanted.
Old Fart

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Feb 15, 2012
Go on and stop by Piles. If they don't have what you want, they'll go get it for you. EVERY car I've ever bought came from them. And they've not all been GM. It's a great place that treated my daughter with respect when she went without me.
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#32 Apr 4, 2012
Jealousy wrote:
Has any poster here actually ever visited Dry Ridge Toyota/Scion?
Dry Ridge Toyota/Scion does have a beautiful new building with a fish pond, fireplace, free wi-fi, exercise room, and of course Lori's Cafe. There is even a Community Room that any group or organization can use for their meetings. All features ANYONE can use whether or not they have ever bought or had their vehicle serviced with them.
Dry Ridge Toyota/Scion is growing and looking to hire for not only the Dry Ridge Toyota/Scion location but for the new Dry Ridge Truck & Suv Outlet. How many other dealerships can say that? Piles?
Dry Ridge Toyota/Scion does indeed let the customers know about available accessories for their vehicle. Wouldn't you want to know what's available instead of finding out later you could have added things before you took the vehicle home?
LOL - Would that be the same "new Dry Ridge Truck & Suv Outlet" that is out of business already? YEAH! They're doing great!

How many other dealerships can say that? Piles? Well, actually yeah! Looks like their hard work paid off and I heard they are building their own new dealership. Right across the interstate from yours. Reason is different though, you wanted a new dealership, and your "other" new dealership wasn't good enough. Their old dealership needs too much work to satisfy Chevrolet and it's cheaper to build new. I doubt they'll have a fish pond, a fireplace, an exercise room, or a cafe, but last time I went to a dealership, it was because they had a car I wanted at a price I was willing to pay, not because they had a fish pond, LOL!

Anybody remember that line in that old movie, "Used Cars," where the lady said something like "Come on down and look at the mile of cars...?" Then she had to prove that she had an actual mile of cars. I wonder why no one's made Rob prove that his dealership truely is the place where the people that build them, buy them. How would the courts define that? Does he have to prove that he sells a vehicle to every single person that builds a Toyota? Is this nationwide or worldwide? Or maybe he has to prove that he sells the highest percentage to builders of Toyotas. I heard Greens Toyota sells the highest percentage to Georgetown factory workers.

Maybe Charles Holcomb can ask his attorneys if Rob should continue to use that line... Maybe he can also ask his attorneys if it's OK to pose as a customer on page one when he said this:
"Dry Ridge Toyota is the only place I would buy a car. They help one buy a car not sell them one and they call after one buys a car there to make sure everything is OK. Their service department is impeccable. I would bet a lot of the bad comments on here are from ex employees and not just dissatisfied customers. My entire family buys their cars from Dry Ridge Toyota and I personally met Rob Marshall, the owner. He came out and thanked me for buying from him and when I go into service he stops and talks with me and other customers there. What else could one ask for? Take it from me, give Dry Ridge Toyota a try and you will see what I am talking about."
Then come back on page 2 and post as an employee, threatening people with lawsuits when he said this:
Hey Mr. Nice Guy. Why don't you come out of the closet and just let everyone know you are a disgruntled ex-employee - we intend to file a court injunction to get your IP address from topix and we are going to track you down and file a slander suit on you unless your negative postings are removed. Everyone here know who you are and our attorneys are coming after you
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#37 Apr 8, 2012
And it's grammar - you total screw-up! And, quite a few posts huh? Yeah? Really? And now you know me? That about serve it up sunshine? 2 dumbass. 2. Yeah, I posted on 2 whole topics. Wow, some Einstein you are... You can't spell or count. So, what the hell good are you? Thought so.
douchbagbandit

Ft Mitchell, KY

#38 Apr 9, 2012
lol you came back to see if I responded lol ;) obviously we see who matters. :) :P
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#39 Apr 9, 2012
douchbagbandit wrote:
lol you came back to see if I responded lol ;) obviously we see who matters.:):P
Well obviously you came back to see if I responded, so pot, meet kettle! You stupid-ass moron!
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#40 Apr 9, 2012
Nice use of the word "we." So, now you're what, the self-appointed spokesperson on behalf of the world for all things Topix? You might want to learn to spell before you take on that role.

What's the matter? You picked a fight that you cannot possibly win, both physically and/or virtually, so now you're just mad?

The problem is that your lack of intelligence makes it impossible for you to defend yourself on Topix, so your abundant supply of stupidity takes over, and you resport to childish name-calling and personal attacks. How's that working for you so far? You might want to quit while you're behind.
Yeah OK

Knoxville, TN

#43 Apr 17, 2012
If it weren't for Bernie Lozier, that place would just have to close its doors.
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#44 Apr 18, 2012
everyone that post crazy stuff like this is an idiot.
An Employee Of Dry Ridge

Cincinnati, OH

#46 Apr 18, 2012
Enter to win an Ipad at www.dryridgetoyota.com No obligation to buy anything.
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#47 Apr 18, 2012
Way to spam Topix there Employee of Dry Ridge. By the way, when you say "Employee of Dry Ridge," which part of the county do you work for? I'm thinking trash collection... LOL!
An Employee Of Dry Ridge

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Apr 19, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
I work at Toyota Georgetown and I will no longer do business with Dry Ridge Toyota. They will not honor the maintenance plans they sell. If anyone has had a similar experience please post it on this forum so we can initiate a class action lawsuit.
Common Sense - Can you please email [email protected] with your complaint so I can take it to our General Manager and Owner to see what we can do to rectify your complaint
An Employee Of Dry Ridge

Cincinnati, OH

#49 Apr 19, 2012
Disgruntled Customer wrote:
I went to Toyota today. Walked around the lot, looked at 2 different Toyota Sienna's. The silver one had obviously been wrecked. The bumper was not lined up with the fender. I would have liked to looked at the other van, the interior, take it for a test drive, BUT there was no salesman in sight. So I guess they were not interested in selling a $30,000 car. I left. Drove down to South 75 Dodge. Got out, looked at a Jeep Commander. AGAIN no salesman in sight! I will be going to Piles Chevrolet to do my business. Jerry Gordon is an excellent salesman. AND someone always comes out when I pull onto their lot. I would have already purchased a vehicle there if they had what I wanted.
So why dont you tell everyone you are a relative of Jerry.
An Employee Of Dry Ridge

Cincinnati, OH

#50 Apr 19, 2012
Old Fart wrote:
Go on and stop by Piles. If they don't have what you want, they'll go get it for you. EVERY car I've ever bought came from them. And they've not all been GM. It's a great place that treated my daughter with respect when she went without me.
Sheesh!!!! Did you know that the owners of Piles Chevrolet and Dry Ridge Toyota are friends and do not bash each other so please stop the negative comments about Dry Ridge Toyota where our owner comes out and meets the customers and makes sure they get excellent treatment
Disgruntled Customer

Cincinnati, OH

#51 Apr 20, 2012
I am not a relative of Jerry. I have purchased 2 new vehicles from Mr. Gordon and would do so in the future. I can not say the same about Toyota because salesmen do not come out of that fancy building. An Employee of Dry Ridge, shape up the sales department get your people on the lot and you won't have complaints from potential customers.
OffBeat Bandit

Frankfort, KY

#52 Apr 20, 2012
If you're an employee of "Dry Ridge," why would you care if people are for Dry Ridge Toyota or Piles Chevrolet? I mean, you work for the county, right? By the way, have you noticed more people are for Piles Chevrolet than are for Dry Ridge Toyota? I did... Just saying...
Pissed off

Orlando, FL

#53 Jun 8, 2012
I bought a used Tundra in February and have had to take it back nine times due to problems with the truck. I just got it back today and it is still messed up. The service department there is a joke!! Seems like after you buy a vehicle from them that they don't care about you anymore because they already have your money. This is the worst delearship that I have ever dealt with. THANKS for screwing me Dry Ridge Toyota!!!!
JBB

Bloomfield, KY

#54 Jun 9, 2012
I made an appointment and took my Tacoma there for a water pump and timing belt change. They told me there were only two water pumps in the entire country and would not be able to complete my service. I told them that was impossible. The employees got angry and agressive with me. I went to the general manager and he backed up his employees. I called him on how stupid he was and low and behold they had a water pump sitting on their shelf. Got jerked around for about 8 hours. I wont go back. They were rude, imcompetent, and unhelpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Volker 17 hr mike 2
Trashy girls in Grant co 18 hr Shawn5620 5
Chanda Lawrence (Aug '14) Sun Cps 12
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 31 Musikologist 22
pat at dollar general and food stamps ebt she'... Jul 30 Katie J Freeman 6
Highway construction in Dry Ridge Jul 30 low man 4
dana Jul 30 danaemployed 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages