grant co derby
sucked

Williamstown, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
ok so the grant co fair derby sucked ass...definitey pissed that i spent $50 to go...there was hardly no cars in it and the lawnmowers hit harder than the cars did...i dont think we will ever go to a derby in grant county again...thats very sad since we have been attending for 15 years..refunds should have been handed out to all of us that basicly threw our money out the window and wasted our damn time
Shafted

Hamilton, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2012
thats what you get when the same people are doing 2 derbys the same night as ours, they also did Oldham County from what someone told me. The fair board shouldnt have paid him or use him again.
Agree

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Shafted wrote:
thats what you get when the same people are doing 2 derbys the same night as ours, they also did Oldham County from what someone told me. The fair board shouldnt have paid him or use him again.
. If it's Top Dog Promotions then that says it all that guy put on a derby last year during the Nextel cup race up in Sparta I was going to set up a concession but couldn't because he had no electric and that greedy bastard wanted to my 70 dollars worth of gate fee for me and my crew until I got a state cop to tell him "if you don't give this ole boys money back he's probably gonna whip your ass" lol
Got mine

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2012
If it's Top Dog Promotions then that says it all that guy put on a derby last year during the Nextel cup race up in Sparta I was going to set up a concession but couldn't because he had no electric and that greedy bastard wanted to my 70 dollars worth of gate fee for me and my crew until I got a state cop to tell him "if you don't give this ole boys money back he's probably gonna whip your ass" lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiles Murder 7 hr Wondering 5
Meth infestation! Tue Freedom2017 1
Rebecca Murdock Oct 14 Shaddybish 1
Who knows anything about Jessica Cooper gc ky Oct 13 Beautifuldisaster... 1
Wavetech water sports has any one had work done... (Jun '11) Oct 11 Hangman 2
Grant Co dumbasses (Feb '16) Oct 7 tonya 7
Flem aka Bub? Who know him? Oct 7 Old Grant Co meth... 3

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance