Brandi or Brandy In Army?

Posted in the Dry Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old friend

Dayton, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I am looking for a girl I used to know who lives in Dry Ridge. He name is Brandy or Brandi. She is in the Army. Anyone know her or know her last name?
I KNOW

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2012
yeah you can find her on facebook....she has a sister name crissy and her mom is mary? if so here is her facebook name... brandy Mort..
really

Carrollton, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2012
I'd love to tap that ass she is sexy!
country boy

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
I heard she got prego by a radiator hose!
rude

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Country Boy!!! I guess you believe everything you hear right? What a dumb as$.... your stupid!!! She is a great girl and just cuz she wont give your ignorance a chance you want to act like a bitc* well do it some where else.. and with someone else...
country boy

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Well she apparently likes monkeys! Gonna have a Oreo cookie on her hand here soon
Brandy

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Who was looking for me? And to Country boy I don't know if that was a racist comment but I love all of God's people but my babies father is Italian, he just looks dark. And a radiator hose? Really?
Equality

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2012
country boy wrote:
Well she apparently likes monkeys! Gonna have a Oreo cookie on her hand here soon
An Oreo cookie, really? That's cute :) and isn't zoophilia/beasteality illegal??? I don't think it's even possible to get pregnant from a monkey. You're just so clever "country boy". She's my sister in law and if she does have an "Oreo cookie" as you like to put it then I'll love it. Also I will make sure to credit you in the Guiness book of world records for the first ever pregnancy between a human and monkey and also the birth of an Oreo cookie.

Since: Aug 12

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2012
Hey there "country boy" do yourself a favor and keep your mouth on the radiator hose your sucking on in Newport, which I'm quite sure your working the street corners down there because really who would want to live in Newport? Get a life you little fake a** poser! If you have something you want to say to me let me know and I personally deliver a reality check to you!
Country Boy

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2012
DontActItBeIt wrote:
Hey there "country boy" do yourself a favor and keep your mouth on the radiator hose your sucking on in Newport, which I'm quite sure your working the street corners down there because really who would want to live in Newport? Get a life you little fake a** poser! If you have something you want to say to me let me know and I personally deliver a reality check to you!
come on you much be a coon!!!
Country Boy

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2012
DontActItBeIt wrote:
No you are quite inaccurate with your uneducated guess, clearly you must fear people who are more intelligent than yourself. Also learn how to write your grammar is very indicative of a middle school drop out. By the way your username "countryboy" is probably about right as you seem to be just a young little boy who needs some life lessons to grow up, this US Army soldier has no problem teaching you a lesson anytime, anywhere!
wow don't scare me us army are full of pus^*%. You joined the army cause the marines wouldn't take you!! Grow up coon this who** likes monkeys and radiator hoses and is going to have a little porc* monkey

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Your ignorant comments seem to only strengthen the fact your a drop out, what's your name I'm sure your not afraid to tell me, well I bet your mom won't let you tell me because she fears for her little boy who has a big mouth that needs to be shut by a man.
Brandy

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Do I have to reiterate the fact that my baby is going to be white? And who are you to say that I'm. A wh**e? You're a coward, seriously.
DontActItBeIt

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2012
country boy wrote:
I heard she got prego by a radiator hose!
I knew I was right about your mom not letting you tell us your name, its too bad. Or maybe its due to your mouth being full of radiator hoses on the street corner in Newport as only a middle school drop out like you can aspire to be.
Country Boy

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2012
Yep y'all got it right. I'm sorry she is a who*^ who likes coons
Country Boy

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2012
Oh and you define the don't ask don't tell rule homo

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2012
How do you even know who she is and for that matter why are you so concerned? I bet she rejected you that would explain why your so upset that she isn't having a child with the likes of you. Also do yourself a favor and hide behind your username, if you were a man you would let us know who you are, my name is Justin Garnett and if you knew what was good for you, you would steer clear of my family, I'm sure though this forum is your only outlet for running your mouth. Enough said.......
Country Boy

United States

#21 Aug 17, 2012
DontActItBeIt wrote:
How do you even know who she is and for that matter why are you so concerned? I bet she rejected you that would explain why your so upset that she isn't having a child with the likes of you. Also do yourself a favor and hide behind your username, if you were a man you would let us know who you are, my name is Justin Garnett and if you knew what was good for you, you would steer clear of my family, I'm sure though this forum is your only outlet for running your mouth. Enough said.......
well Justin your gay!!! You married her sister that is a man in a women's body! Ur a army solider that is gay!

#22 Aug 17, 2012
Im know your just too much of a bitch to tell me who you are. Keep your middle school drop out ass in Newport where it belongs, as your a coward and would never dare to come around me I'm quite sure of that, your mommy wont be able to protect her little boy here. So continue running your mouth as that's all you will ever do...which makes sense due to your being a bitch.
Concerned

Dayton, OH

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Was John Brinson Brandy's baby Daddy? What happened to him? How did he die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassidy Henry (Dec '16) 12 hr Saltyballs 5
Amy Murphy (Apr '15) Wed Gto 6
Loretta Smith Ward WTF ever her last name is Dec 11 Who cares 2
Grant Co dumbasses (Feb '16) Dec 10 Just Sayin 10
Gardnersville Music Thread (Apr '17) Dec 9 Musikologist 3
Bubby Race (Apr '16) Dec 6 Just say 15
Kelly maybe??? Who's the fine girl around Critt... Dec 3 Hardforher 1

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance