Tara Armstrong???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wilhoite

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Nov 13, 2012
Tara used to be hot in school dam ive missed alot. But id say watever she does is her business..
Danielle

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Google Tara Marie Armstrong. Haha so funny!!
Miranda

United States

#27 May 14, 2013
I saw her give her kid a monster energy drink at the park. He's like three! Isn't that against the law?!?
Danielle

Somerset, KY

#28 May 18, 2013
Someone used my name on 2/14 about Tara and there was no possible way I could be on here since I was in jail. And yep go ahead and post it better yet I will do it for you guys!! I was a druggie and I didn't take care of my kids and I was arrested for drugs and now I'm trying to get my life back together. Tara got in trouble at my house and I'm sure I'm too blame for that but whatever it is what it is! So does anyone know if she had her baby and if they are doing ok?
Danielle

Somerset, KY

#29 May 18, 2013
And by the way it's not against the law for you to give your child a drink of a monster or red bull! Is that just something you thought sounded good to put someone down seriously you sound like an idiot
the truth

Louisville, KY

#30 Aug 22, 2013
She's a shake an bake type of girl lol , Dirty where, lol
the truth

Louisville, KY

#31 Aug 22, 2013
Stfu danielle you used up piece of human shit EVERYBODY WHO IS ANYBODY KNOWS YOUR GARBAGE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda wilson (Aug '13) 15 hr curious more 20
Need info on Shannon Fri yeahhh 33
Crackhead prostitute May 17 Tony 13
Sarah Manning May 17 smh 2
Renae. Roberts May 14 smh 3
Renae Roberts May 14 Sony 3
Renae roberts May 14 Sony 3

Dry Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages