Tara Armstrong???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MandyJ

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Does anyone know a girl named Tara Arnstrong?
ido

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2012
why?
MandyJ

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2012
One of my friends likes her so I wanted to know about her
Mikey

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Yea I know her. She a druggie & a dead beat mom. She lost her kid cuz she did drugs around him. Thought she was in jail.
johnM

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 19, 2012
i heard she screws old men for money and there pillz
Keshia

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2012
how about instead of getting on topix and asking about tara you find her on facebook or something and find out about her that way. The way i see it you are just looking trouble and in my opinion you dont need to know anything about her. how about all of you get a life and stop talkin shit. Everyone makes mistakes so before you start on other people how about you think about your skeletons in your closet!
MandyJ

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Keshia im not sure if you know this or not but the website topix is for people to get on & find out about people & for people to speak there mind so if you dont like what people say on the website then maybe you shouldnt get on it!!!
Keshia

Louisville, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2012
yea i know what topix is about! there are other ways to find out about people. It does nothing but start shit and i dont get on it that much because i have better things to do with my time but thanks for the advice.
Drew45

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2012
If you want to know the truth about her just look on jail tracker. She is a piece of shit. Yes she's a drug addict & yes she did loose her son. She just got arrested the other day. It was in the newspaper. Any person that lets there boyfriend beat there son should be locked up forever. I know her very well so I'm not talking shit I'm speaking the truth.
maria

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
Tara is a worthless piece of shit!!!!! She doesn't deserve the love from a child when she has ALWAYS had drugs or dick in her interest. The whore needs to be locked up for good at least she wouldn't be hurting a precious child in the process. People like her should do the world a favor and jump off a bridge!!!!!!!
johnM

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Aug 22, 2012
MandyJ wrote:
One of my friends likes her so I wanted to know about her
tell him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Lakeshia your just taking up for her because your a druggie yourself. We see you in the police beat too. Small town!
johnM

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 22, 2012
hahahaha another skank doing drugs!! isn't lakisha pregnant! what a loser! her and tara should hold hands when they jump off a bridge!!
johnM

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Keshia wrote:
how about instead of getting on topix and asking about tara you find her on facebook or something and find out about her that way. The way i see it you are just looking trouble and in my opinion you dont need to know anything about her. how about all of you get a life and stop talkin shit. Everyone makes mistakes so before you start on other people how about you think about your skeletons in your closet!
you can't access facebook from jail idiot!

Since: Sep 12

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Drew45 wrote:
If you want to know the truth about her just look on jail tracker. She is a piece of shit. Yes she's a drug addict & yes she did loose her son. She just got arrested the other day. It was in the newspaper. Any person that lets there boyfriend beat there son should be locked up forever. I know her very well so I'm not talking shit I'm speaking the truth.
all you losers need to get your own life and stop trying to live in fantasy land. i know tara very well and she is a wonderful mother. her son loves and adores her but, his worthless piece of shit dad (nic) and his fat ass ugly wife are so miserable that all they can do is hurt her through her son. i guess since liz (the ho who blows)is married to nic that is ok for her to beat the innocent child and call him names and yell at him constantly. nic thinks that he can get away with anything because his mom is still sleeping with a married member of the sheriff department. oh yeah and she was even pregnant and had a miscarriage by this person. his brother deals drugs, and ole nic himself lost his job at the rental place because got caught stealing from them. to beat all else nic is sleeping with one of liz friends and i think it is rather funny. so keep pointing your finger at tara because the truth will come out and i will be more than happy to shed light on a whole lot more about these jealous idiots. after all look at how cute and thin tara is ok now look at nic's fat ugly ass butch-looking wife. point made point taken
May concern

United States

#19 Sep 11, 2012
Ok. Dont generally get on here but when it involves people i know imma open my mouth. I know all of them personally. So before you start ranting. Look at the facts. Who was busted with meth, who showed up to court stoned out of her mind, who gives their 3 year old monster or redbull energy drinks. Ok now who works...feeds...clothes...and takes care of austin? Hhhmmm. And why is tara so skinny...meth will do that to ya. So tell me whats in the best interest of this child. Liz fat? She just had a fucking kid! Get over yourself.
liz koebbe

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Sep 11, 2012
emmykate wrote:
<quoted text>all you losers need to get your own life and stop trying to live in fantasy land. i know tara very well and she is a wonderful mother. her son loves and adores her but, his worthless piece of shit dad (nic) and his fat ass ugly wife are so miserable that all they can do is hurt her through her son. i guess since liz (the ho who blows)is married to nic that is ok for her to beat the innocent child and call him names and yell at him constantly. nic thinks that he can get away with anything because his mom is still sleeping with a married member of the sheriff department. oh yeah and she was even pregnant and had a miscarriage by this person. his brother deals drugs, and ole nic himself lost his job at the rental place because got caught stealing from them. to beat all else nic is sleeping with one of liz friends and i think it is rather funny. so keep pointing your finger at tara because the truth will come out and i will be more than happy to shed light on a whole lot more about these jealous idiots. after all look at how cute and thin tara is ok now look at nic's fat ugly ass butch-looking wife. point made point taken

Okay bitch you want to get on a web site an make up a bunch of lies about my family. Yea your real fucking cool. It's more like Tara is jealous of mine & Nics family. I mean who wouldn't be. We are happily married and enjoy our lives with our two children. No I don't beat Austin why don't you ask Tara who beat Austin. Oh it was her boyfriend Eric franks. And she's the one that told him to do it. More importantly if you think you know so much about my family why don't you say your real name so we can have a little meeting and clear some things up!!!!!!
heather

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2012
If your taking up for a druggie who passes out all the time while visiting with her child, teaching him to smoke batteries like joints, tells him vodka is water, makes plans then breaks them, sleeps with old men for money, lets her boyfriend beat on austin, can't keep a job, can't keep a car, can't pay child support, lives off the system, deals and uses meth then you're a piece of shit like her! My sister and nic work for a living provides a happy and safe life four the kids. Tara is worthless and needs to do the world a favor and kill herself. Austin would be so much better without a bitch birth mom mind fucking him all the time!!! Liz just had a baby and wasn't on dope while pregnant unlike tara idiot!! Lets hear your name bitch! Obviously we have the balls to show our names!
Jess

Hamilton, OH

#22 Sep 11, 2012
I don't understand how anyone could talk crap about Liz. She is a good woman for taking care of Austin and treating him like her own. She's beautiful, so I don't see how you're getting that she's fat or butch out of it. And obviously Liz isn't in jail and Tara Crackwhore is, so it's pretty obvous who is the shitty mother.
Keshia

Louisville, KY

#23 Sep 16, 2012
First off Ashley yes i have been in trouble and i have straighten out my life.... just because i have been in the police beat doesnt mean shit!!!! i dont do drugs i get drug tested and i am a very good mother. My child is my #1 priority and i got in trouble before she was even thought about being brought into this world. so she has nothing to do with this. i was just taking up for her because people do change but dumbass ppl like to run their mouth. i dont care what ppl think about me and if i wanted to be a bitch i could get all of you for fuckin slander because you guys know nothing about my life.... i am the first to admit that im not perfect but like i said ppl change for the better but ppl have nothing better to do with their lives than to bring other ppl down....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana hiring (May '15) 10 hr Uhum 52
crushing on hot guy on 2nd shift at dana (May '15) 22 hr curious 3
Cherise keith Fri Cherise Keith 4
Ryan Estes Fri nicole21292 1
can two felons be around each other (Feb '13) Aug 24 Thinking 17
Mike Evans (Sep '10) Aug 22 Rude one 7
dana (Jun '15) Aug 20 Ugh 24

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance