ever wonder

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Any body out there know of what ever happened to mike turner ....he used to work at the dryridge walmart...havent seen or heard nothing since he left walmart.
funnyforsure

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2012
He went to jail. Obviously for stealing thousands from Walmart and for some other charges from some other state. Somewhere like Michigan or something. I don't remember the exact details. But he definitely has been in jail.
btk

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
snitch from wally world for sure
btk

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
only someone that worked/works there would know that and frankly I'm surprised you need how to spell and read....way to go walmart loser...oh you're prob fat too :)
btk

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2012
only someone that worked/works there would know that and frankly I'm surprised you knew how to spell and read....way to go walmart loser...oh you're prob fat too :)
funnyforsure

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2012
btk wrote:
only someone that worked/works there would know that and frankly I'm surprised you need how to spell and read....way to go walmart loser...oh you're prob fat too :)
You're about a fucktard. No I don't work at Walmart. I just happen to know his story. And I'm obviously right so what's your deal? Love how ignorant people like to hide behind an internet name and talk shit. Bet your ass would be singing a different tune if you were standing in front of me. Punk ass bitch.
btk

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
doubt it who r e
Deanna

Thomson, GA

#10 Aug 25, 2012
funnyforsure wrote:
He went to jail. Obviously for stealing thousands from Walmart and for some other charges from some other state. Somewhere like Michigan or something. I don't remember the exact details. But he definitely has been in jail.
umm actually you need to stop saying you know his story because your wrong. I happen to be his sister and it wasnt thousands of dollars stolen. Also he has no charges in Michigan or anywhere else. So before you start spreading rumors about my brother you need to get your facts straight.
yikes

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Deanna wrote:
<quoted text>
umm actually you need to stop saying you know his story because your wrong. I happen to be his sister and it wasnt thousands of dollars stolen. Also he has no charges in Michigan or anywhere else. So before you start spreading rumors about my brother you need to get your facts straight.
blah blah blah blah whatever
words

Williamstown, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Deanna wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew him, he was a good friend of mine when this happened, he DID steal money, AND YOU need to shut up cause no one is listning to your ho mouth
AlrightGuy

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2016
I think he's a pretty good guy
pit

Corinth, MS

#14 Nov 24, 2016
any body knowho cz is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana 16 hr Here we go 2
Up Coming Election Sep 18 Tea party GOP scr... 11
Samantha Rothermel Sep 13 Gaping 1
Brittany Morehead (Oct '11) Sep 11 chevydude 5
Wavetech Watersports Dry Ridge Sucks Sep 8 Hangman 1
bob jones (old mayor for williamstown) (Oct '11) Sep 1 Elsmere kid 46
Crittenden Music Thread (Dec '16) Aug 30 Musikologist 3

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance