Dr. Greg White from Grant County Well...
Need to Know

Kitchener, Canada

#21 Nov 24, 2011
Have an appt on mon with Dr.White but hearing alot
of rumors. Is he gone? Is the clinic shut down?
miked

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2011
Had an app with dr. Greg white mon on the 28th of nov and they are still open got my meds filled no problem at all. He is cutting down on meds but they are a great place to go to. In and out than less than an hour had my meds in half an hour after that. Its a great place to go. M.D
New patient

Florence, KY

#23 Dec 2, 2011
Got an appointment next week.@ miked what do you mean when you say he cutting down on meds?
slim in kyy

Magee, MS

#24 Dec 12, 2011
They told me he mover yo ohio somewhe anybody oboe where let me oboe please .
I KNOW

Kitchener, Canada

#25 Dec 13, 2011
no its not shut down
Hey

United States

#27 Dec 26, 2011
I KNOW wrote:
no its not shut down
I had an appointment this morning and when I got there , the parking lot had two cars there and they was waiting on the clinic to open but their appointment was at 8 and mine was at 845 and we waited til 9 or after and no one came did they close down or what happened
Need to to

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Dec 30, 2011
Need know
Need to to know

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Dec 30, 2011
R there open today 12/30/11
Casey

Harold, KY

#30 Jan 24, 2012
This is an FYI for all those who want to really want to know about Dr. White and what really goes on at this "Dr.'s Office". First of all, Dr. White is an excellent doctor. It's a shame he chooses to waste his talent at a place like Grant County Wellness Center. The people who work there are the absolute rudest people you will ever come across. They will not EVER answer the phone. I watched them pick the phone up then slam it straight back down. I once called everyday for a week, they never answered. The little fat guy that works there is a prick, the woman is a smartass bitch, and the owner is an arrogant asshole. My husband went into the bathroom to take his drug test and the woman went in with him and told him she was going to search him and when he refused, she pushed him up against the bathroom wall and ran her hands down his underwear and grabbed his balls. When my husband complained, he was told that he was dismissed. They said he had Xanax in his system, but it was just a way to get rid of him, he had'nt been prescribed Xanax in well over a year. She told him that she could do whatever she wanted to, and she wanted him gone.
Now you are welcome to go there if you like to verbally abused, and treated like a low-life scumbag. But here very shortly, we will likely be filing a lawsuit against them.
Oh yeah, just so you know, if you have an MRI done at this facility, you have to pay $30.00 for a copy of the results. Even though state law says that you are allowed one copy for free. But as they say, "they're allowed to do whatever they want to".
But we'll see how much longer they last!!!
nurse

Williamstown, KY

#31 Jan 25, 2012
dont u know wrote:
it might be legal but what his black headed nurse does is not legal she takes money to cover up bad drug tests.the guy that owns it came from florida.he use to own a pillmill in florida.she acts like shes the doctor
I never took one dollar from any one you liar bunch of people your some one i dismissed for a bad urine screen or trying to bribe me
nurse

Williamstown, KY

#32 Jan 26, 2012
Joleen wrote:
Have you all heard anything on this doctor? I heard he charges 300 dollard for deposit and 300 dollars for Dr's visits?
not true
nurse

Williamstown, KY

#33 Jan 26, 2012
Casey wrote:
This is an FYI for all those who want to really want to know about Dr. White and what really goes on at this "Dr.'s Office". First of all, Dr. White is an excellent doctor. It's a shame he chooses to waste his talent at a place like Grant County Wellness Center. The people who work there are the absolute rudest people you will ever come across. They will not EVER answer the phone. I watched them pick the phone up then slam it straight back down. I once called everyday for a week, they never answered. The little fat guy that works there is a prick, the woman is a smartass bitch, and the owner is an arrogant asshole. My husband went into the bathroom to take his drug test and the woman went in with him and told him she was going to search him and when he refused, she pushed him up against the bathroom wall and ran her hands down his underwear and grabbed his balls. When my husband complained, he was told that he was dismissed. They said he had Xanax in his system, but it was just a way to get rid of him, he had'nt been prescribed Xanax in well over a year. She told him that she could do whatever she wanted to, and she wanted him gone.
Now you are welcome to go there if you like to verbally abused, and treated like a low-life scumbag. But here very shortly, we will likely be filing a lawsuit against them.
Oh yeah, just so you know, if you have an MRI done at this facility, you have to pay $30.00 for a copy of the results. Even though state law says that you are allowed one copy for free. But as they say, "they're allowed to do whatever they want to".
But we'll see how much longer they last!!!
the ones that tell the biggest lies are the ones dosmissed for doctor shopping or failing drug screens
nurse

Williamstown, KY

#34 Jan 26, 2012
If you're doctor shopping or trying to fake a urine screen don't waste your time i will catch you that's my job and no I don't take bribes I make more than the 20 I've been offered but then again what did i expect from this site just a bunch of crap being said by dope seekers.
We treat the real patients with real pain issues, to those I say you'll find a great Dr and office with a nurse that cares about you and pays attention to the others just go back to Fla and Ga where you've been going.
headless

Cleveland, GA

#35 Jan 26, 2012
dont u know wrote:
it might be legal but what his black headed nurse does is not legal she takes money to cover up bad drug tests.the guy that owns it came from florida.he use to own a pillmill in florida.she acts like shes the doctor
i had to pay extra but she got a whip and she knows how to use it....
headless

Cleveland, GA

#36 Jan 27, 2012
thay r a good bunch of people treet you good.thay try to run it like it suppost to b run bunch of zanex heads rune it for everone
why

Georgetown, KY

#37 Feb 9, 2012
This place is scary and should be called the kill mill how its still open is unreal grant county must be getting paid pretty good by this dr i think everyone needs to contact the goverment something needs to be done theres tones that go there that have nothing wrong have never been perscrided strong pain meds in there life and there walking out with scribs for perocet 30 and 15 valiums and others and then grany county pharacy is filling them all the drs office wont take there insurance both the phar. will so theres alot of records right there seems so easy to close down to me whats the deal whats really going on?
People if your truely in pain a real dr will take care of you with meds surgry or etc for the ones whoo lie and fake like there dieing then we see u all doped up lifting bending drinking partying and etc go get help dont let this dr kill you thats all thats going to happen your going to lose your family and possibily loss your life no one deserves that !!!!!!!!!! there videos posted on some fb acounts of the nurse to this place acting awful in the rest room with a guy why is a women going in with the men anyways ???
Junkies

Frankfort, KY

#38 Feb 9, 2012
Never realized there was that many weak people out there. You junkies really need help and not the help a drug pusher is going to offer.

Think about what you are doing to your life.

Wasting it away running from pill mill to pill mill.

All drugs with oxy in the name should be banned. They are not helping anybody.
farm boy

Williamstown, KY

#39 Feb 10, 2012
why wrote:
This place is scary and should be called the kill mill how its still open is unreal grant county must be getting paid pretty good by this dr i think everyone needs to contact the goverment something needs to be done theres tones that go there that have nothing wrong have never been perscrided strong pain meds in there life and there walking out with scribs for perocet 30 and 15 valiums and others and then grany county pharacy is filling them all the drs office wont take there insurance both the phar. will so theres alot of records right there seems so easy to close down to me whats the deal whats really going on?
People if your truely in pain a real dr will take care of you with meds surgry or etc for the ones whoo lie and fake like there dieing then we see u all doped up lifting bending drinking partying and etc go get help dont let this dr kill you thats all thats going to happen your going to lose your family and possibily loss your life no one deserves that !!!!!!!!!! there videos posted on some fb acounts of the nurse to this place acting awful in the rest room with a guy why is a women going in with the men anyways ???
i never did see any videos of the nurse
Sterling

United States

#40 Feb 16, 2012
I love dr.white . He is the kindness dr. I have ever Met. All of his staff have been nice to me. It's people like me that need the meds to work are the ones that get shafted. I went on tues and they said I pissed for opiates which I didn't quite understand but I am only guilty of robitussin or triminic cough syrup. So I hope I don't get dismissed or I won't be able to work and I don't want that back surgery. That is scary. But that guy that does the mens drug test said those new test strips show up a faint line of opiates if u arent careful. I sure hope mine comes back ok. I really like going there. Never would do anything to mess it up.
Georgetown

United States

#41 Feb 28, 2012
well my husband is in rehab now. He started going to dr. white about six months ago and now he cant go without them. He is an addict and i think the dr. should be shut down I will do what ever needs to be done. Those pills are the mosy horrible things around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanted Sex Offender Surrenders to Police (Jul '10) 8 hr John 14
News What really happened in Owen County? (Jul '11) Thu Ricky 29
News Hillary Clinton to visit Northern Kentucky on S... Thu NKYHRC3 6
dana (Jul '15) May 17 Sorry 5
fake bitch May 17 amanda 14
Fort Mitchell Music Thread (Jun '12) May 14 Musikologist 15
Anyone know Vickie Cheeks or Donnie Hamilton (Jun '10) May 14 not scared vic 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages