anybody know donnie osborne??
kkkisaloser

United States

#25 Jul 18, 2012
hey 'kkk' don't you have some robes to wash or some blacks to scare?
Get a Life

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Aug 5, 2012
Kkk wrote:
Another poor kid....they need to gut that wh ore so she can't have anymore kids brought into this world with them two worthless fu cks as parents!!
U probably ought a worry about your own!
Brittany

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Aug 6, 2012
Hey there KKK! Isn't this website Supposed to be for news and important information and facts for a community? It's imparitive that bc of people like you, we can't have any kind of peace for ourselves in our community! I can honestly say, ya I know Donnie! He has made mistakes in his life, holy shit who hasn't? Chrissie, a whore!? With who? I can name 3 people I know she's been with sense her junior year in high school! Donnie being one! Back up KKK or atleast put your real name on here! Of your gonna write some bullshit, let it be publicly known whose the big bullshitter! Probably one that someone's bashing in another forum!
Chrissie

Detroit, MI

#28 Aug 24, 2012
Hey let me tell you something KKK I might have a large family but first thing I have a job and support them and I've never lost any of my children my kids are straight A students I don't do any drugs nor do I have the urge to do anything what I do have the urge to do is find out who you are because I would love to confront you in person instead of you hiding behind a computer screen or better yet you can at least have enough guts to put your real name and sweetie I'm not a whore......I'm sorry that I can get it from my husband anytime I want it and obviously you can't get any at all :) have a great life because I know I am :)
ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Aug 25, 2012
Chrissy who ever this loser is, screw them. People who do actually know you know your a good mom and not on drugs and not a wh ore. People like that are low life scum of the earth and need to get a life and let you all have some peace.
friend

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 25, 2012
seriously leave them alone their kids are very well taken care of and their amazing parents
just me

El Monte, CA

#31 Aug 26, 2012
Omg this is hilarious!!
Chrissie

Toledo, OH

#32 Sep 7, 2012
What's so hilarious??
just me

United States

#33 Sep 10, 2012
Chrissie wrote:
What's so hilarious??
well, its hilarious tht people get on here and run their mouths the way they do. And the only reason they do is b/c they can hide behind a fake name and a fuckin computer screen. Its bull shit! I looked at this topic b/c i do know donnie, and while most of the trash talk abt him is correct, ill defend u in saying that i don't believe u have ever had ur children taken away. Its hilarous how people can just make tht kind of shit up.... that's what's hilarious.
Chrissie

Detroit, MI

#34 Sep 17, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text> well, its hilarious tht people get on here and run their mouths the way they do. And the only reason they do is b/c they can hide behind a fake name and a fuckin computer screen. Its bull shit! I looked at this topic b/c i do know donnie, and while most of the trash talk abt him is correct, ill defend u in saying that i don't believe u have ever had ur children taken away. Its hilarous how people can just make tht kind of shit up.... that's what's hilarious.
Some of it is correct but I do still have all five of my babies none of them have ever been taken away I wish whoever is saying all this will tell their real names but I know that's never going to happen because they know they are lying like usual
loser

Corinth, KY

#35 Dec 20, 2012
He was so messed up in Wal-Mart the other day he couldn't even stand up. Plus he had his kids with him. He should go back to jail before someone gets hurt.
would

El Monte, CA

#36 Jun 3, 2013
I would do chrissie
kkk

Columbus, IN

#37 Jun 4, 2013
Nah she's a nasty cun t!!
funny

Louisville, KY

#38 Jun 14, 2013
KYCountryGirl wrote:
Wow you guys are wrong! What is the point to get on Topix and hide? I'm sure you wouldn't say it to their face. If so call them, text them, stop by, or at least let them know who you're. I don't know either of them but WOW! If they got their kids taken away that's their business, not yours. If they want to do pills, that's their business not yours. Get my point here? Worry about you, and YOU only! That's what's wrong with the world today, everyone running around worrying about everyone else and not about themselves. Everyone has issues, so step back and see what's wrong with your life that you have to talk about others to make yourself feel better. Your a BIG BOY/GIRL running your mouth, hiding behind a screen aren't you? Haha! I bet your just jealous of something in their life that they have, and you don't. A relationship? Children? House? Car? Pills?
thats funny that you say mind your own buisness, because if you were minding your own, then obviously you wouldnt get on this site, and certainly wouldnt click on donnie osbornes name and start reading if you didnt even know him. Quit being a hypocrite sweetheart, just sayin.
Jessica Osborne

Cincinnati, OH

#39 Sep 3, 2013
I am putting my name on this website because I don't care who knows that I am writing this... I am a cousin of Donnie Osborne's from Dry Ridge Kentucky. I know that Donnie and Chrissie both have made mistakes and yes him and Chrissie are paying for those mistakes right now, but the people who are paying for them the worst would be the kids. If you people are close enough to them the know what is going on then I don't know how you can be on this site talking shit! That just shows how ignorant and childish you are. Anyone can make a mistake yeah it might not be as bad as they had fallen but anyone can fall... I hope that if you people do fall then there isn't someone there talking shit to you. That isn't going to help anything!!
familymember

Tampa, FL

#40 Sep 3, 2013
Leave them alone! You all need to worry about your own lives and not their's! Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes! So, you all just need to mind your own business already!
ihatekkkandnigs

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Sep 3, 2013
All of you are scum.....talking shit about peoples kids on here and judging people when no one is perfect....if you're a Christian then thats a sin, isn't it...get a life and leave people be!
friend

Tampa, FL

#42 Sep 3, 2013
Alot of this stuff is made up and it is not even true about them. Alot of people are just jealous of them. They have nothing better to do but to judge them, when they should look at their own selves first. Leave them alone and get a life already drama kings and queens!
familymember

Tampa, FL

#43 Sep 3, 2013
Donnie and Chrissie, I love you and the kids very much!:)
The bitch sister

Corinth, KY

#44 Sep 15, 2013
Kkk wrote:
Another poor kid....they need to gut that wh ore so she can't have anymore kids brought into this world with them two worthless fu cks as parents!!
Wow you are a piece of shit! Chrissie is my best friend, she sure as hell ain't perfect but she sure ain't no whor. My god she has 6 kids and all of them are Donnie's how many ppl can actually say that? You sound like your jealous or something. And obviously scared kkk! Why don't ya say who you are?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know her? Wed Nikki 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ken... (Oct '10) Wed Randy 10
A letter to the Glencoe postal worker from Angela Tue we work for justice 5
lake williamstown (Feb '11) May 26 William Arnold 35
tiffany sonnycalf May 22 ISEEEVERYTHINGOHS... 1
phillip cobb (May '13) May 22 ARNP2MD 8
Theives May 19 Fed up 2
More from around the web

Dry Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]