'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252817 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#54076 Oct 16, 2012
Vote Republican:
The Republican Congress has refused to eliminate the $8 billion subsidy for the 13 billion gallons of corn ethanol mandated by the 2007 Energy Independence and Security Act introduced by the GOPers. Producing this ethanol uses 5 billion corn bushels, 40 percent of our total crop. That takes more than 30 million prime crop acres for about 7 percent of our gasoline supply.
A162 gallons of water are required to produce a gallon of ethanol from corn. Drier states with more irrigation use even more water, with Kansas and Nebraska requiring 500 water gallons per ethanol gallon. Much of that water is drawn from the Ogallala Aquifer.
The nation's high corn prices are devastating America's Trillion dollar dairy industry to the point where farmers can't afford to feed their cows - and their professional trade organization has been regularly referring despondent dairymen to suicide hotlines.
Experts in the industry estimate that by year's end California, the largest dairy state in the nation, will have lost more than 100 dairies to bankruptcies, foreclosures and sales. Milk cows are being slaughtered at the fastest rate in more than 25 years because farmers need to save on corn costs.

Vote Democrat:
17 Million children can no longer be denied care for their pre-existing condition!

Vote Republican:
Come on guys let’s start another war, let’s vote for Romney the war hero!
Republicans in the Senate are pushing to pledge unconditional support for Israel’s war on Iran! Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is planning to press the Senate next month to pledge U.S. troops, money, and political support to Israel should Netanyahu launch a "preventive" war on Iran. This is what it used to mean to be a colonized country, your resources are pledged to another – control of them is transferred to the discretion of another. Republicans are giving Netanyahu control of US Troops, money, weapons ...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
change

United States

#54077 Oct 16, 2012
I hope there are as many republicans go to the pole as i have heard speak up . I know Obama will have every bum in the country show up because they believe we can work and pay their way even without a job.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#54078 Oct 16, 2012
I've talked to some pretty bull headed Dems that say they will not be voting at all this year..
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#54079 Oct 16, 2012
lmao wrote:
I'll make a deal with the democrats. If the messiah actually pulls a rabbit out of his ass tonight I will vote for him. lol Otherwise I will be voting for the man that deserves the presidency...Mitt Romney.
Romney will not spend 4 years crying and blaming Obama like Obama has done for 4 years blaming Bush and God and dirt and unicorns and Greece and pulling the race card. Romney will get in there and start turning things around. He will have no need for excuses. We will forget everything we ever knew about Obama (that wasn't sealed and hidden and locked away lol)faster than we got to know anything about him.
Obama is like a bad dream that Americans can't figure out if he really was president or if he is just a figment of our imagination. He always blamed others and he never knew anything that went on in the White House or around the world so it seems like we've had 4 years without a president. Then his failed policies damage us a little more and we realize that Obama was president for 4 years.
Obama doesn't really want to be re-elected. He wants to party with Jay Z and watch Beyonce shake her booty and her plastic baby bump and he wants the hens on the View to slobber on him and call him eye candy and he wants Letterman's praises (does anybody you know watch Letterman or the View? lol)
If you really love Obama you'll let him go. lmao
Still hoping some Repub can name just one difference in Mitt's plans from Bush. We all know how that turned out.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#54080 Oct 16, 2012
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't the blame for jobs leaving.....they have been leaving for years!! It's big business...the Mitt Romney types that have sent all our good paying jobs to China. Romney didn't even want to save our American car industry! Get your facts straight!
I would like to ask you a question! ARE YOU A MUSLIN? It's Blasphemy if you say no! So are you?

Since: Jun 10

Phoenix, AZ

#54081 Oct 16, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gossly misunderstanding, I wouldn't vote for Obama if he was the only one running.

I beleive I was talking to **Mee** not you, unless you are this person also.

***MEE wrote:***
Quit blaming Obama for everything, he can't help it. It was somebody elses fault, you just didn't give him enough time.
1. Barack Obama has already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined, according to figures to be published in a new book.
2. Obama is also the only president in the past 35 years to visit every electoral battleground state in his first year of office.
3. With 93 rounds of his own, President Obama has already exceeded his predecessors total over two full terms by almost a 4 to 1 ratio.
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/30/obama-h ...
What has Obama done for you? Why will you vote for Obama?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#54082 Oct 16, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gossly misunderstanding, I wouldn't vote for Obama if he was the only one running.
Another ignorant Michigan dweller.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#54083 Oct 16, 2012
Lets all call a truce. These posts are getting too emotional and besides, I miss reading wtfs one line mental breakdowns. So, lets just all agree that Romney/Ryan will be our next president/v.p., Obama will go back to Chicago and get paid to talk racism, the country will continue to sink into depression but its impact will be minimized because Romney/Ryan will start energy independence by drilling our own oil, which will create thousands of jobs, gasoline prices will go down and bowling averages will go up (because people will feel better about having a true leader and constitutional conservative as Commander-In-Chief). Hyper inflation will come but Romney/Ryan will encourage real people to prepare for that. The libs will go crazy with emotional outbursts but given enough medication they will recover in time. Those who don't will jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, which is very beautiful this time of year.
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#54084 Oct 16, 2012
Arizona Spirit wrote:
Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his
attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he used
to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His
words, not mine.
THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU
KNOW! Is anyone out there awake?
Everyone of voting age should read
these two books by him: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.
From Dreams From MyFather:
"I ceased to advertise my
mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by
doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."
From Dreams From
MyFather :
"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of
grievance and animosity against my mother's race."
From Dreams
From MyFather:
"There was something about her that made me wary, a
little too sure of herself, maybe and white."
From Dreams From
MyFather:
"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to
show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."
From Dreams From MyFather:
"I never emulate white men and
brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's
image, the blackman, son of Africa ,
that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of
Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."
And FINALLY
.......... and most scary:
*****From Audacity of Hope:
"I
will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly
direction."
If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the
time to do so!!! We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT
nation! Keep your eye on him and don't blink.
I don't care
whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative or a liberal,
be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting
President.
If he
is re-elected, remember the above and realize that, as a second-term
president he will no longer have to please anybody and he will
be wielding the EXECUTIVE ORDER!
Here's the problem with all these "Quotes" from the book you have listed. You are full of shit and ALL the quotes you posted are lies.
Example: ""I
will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly
direction." ..... This is NOT in the book.
All you lying POS Repubs make me sick.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#54085 Oct 16, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to ask you a question! ARE YOU A MUSLIN? It's Blasphemy if you say no! So are you?
What in the hell is a "Muslin" you ignorant toothless TN hick?

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#54086 Oct 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
I've talked to some pretty bull headed Dems that say they will not be voting at all this year..
Don't talk about your Dad that way dumbass.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#54087 Oct 16, 2012
Arizona Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
I beleive I was talking to **Mee** not you, unless you are this person also.
***MEE wrote:***
Quit blaming Obama for everything, he can't help it. It was somebody elses fault, you just didn't give him enough time.
1. Barack Obama has already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined, according to figures to be published in a new book.
2. Obama is also the only president in the past 35 years to visit every electoral battleground state in his first year of office.
3. With 93 rounds of his own, President Obama has already exceeded his predecessors total over two full terms by almost a 4 to 1 ratio.
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/30/obama-h ...
What has Obama done for you? Why will you vote for Obama?
Sorry, Michigander and CCC are the same person. Signing in at different times.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#54088 Oct 16, 2012
But that's a vote for Romney(Of Course I Didn't Tell Them That)LOL!!
lifelong democrat

Clarksville, TN

#54089 Oct 16, 2012
Obama knows how to win! He knows that by giving millions and millions of voters some kind of federal benefit that ensures his re-election! We NEED him to win to keep this party going!!!!!!!!!!

Promise some more free stuff tonight and you will win for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#54090 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Another ignorant Michigan dweller.
Michigan = Ohio = Kentucky. R U discriminating against me because I am not in Kentucky? I thought all you libs were open minded but apparently you are not. I'm gonna tell the moderator!
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#54091 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Another ignorant Michigan dweller.
I saw where your sister was backing Obama as well,Tight knit huh..

Tell Honey Boo Boo that Hey says Hi..
wtf

Richmond, KY

#54092 Oct 16, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan = Ohio = Kentucky. R U discriminating against me because I am not in Kentucky? I thought all you libs were open minded but apparently you are not. I'm gonna tell the moderator!
Ohhhh I am scared of the Michigan dipshit.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#54093 Oct 16, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to ignore wtf! He hates everyone!

Most of us are Republicans and are voting for Romney!!!!
change

United States

#54094 Oct 16, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Still hoping some Repub can name just one difference in Mitt's plans from Bush. We all know how that turned out.
I wasn't crazy about Bush or Clinton but give me either one of them over Obama . the worst president in the history of our country . If he is not known as that now , i guarantee he will be after 4 more years of this stuff. I honestly believe he is one of the sleeper cells trying to destroy our country from the inside. I will give credit will credit is due . He did allow our special forces to kill Bin Laden .

Look at what he has done with our jobs . look at how many could have been created with the money he has spent on solar panels . look at how much more we pay at the pumps because he killed the Canadian pipe line.Look at the respect our military has lost from other countries because they don't believe we can protect our own foreign Ambassadors. Again i will give credit where credit is due . I understand his golf game has gotten better .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54095 Oct 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
October 2012
My Sequel to We're Not Broke
by Chuck Sheketoff
It doesn't take too long for your blood to boil when watching We’re Not Broke.
http://www.ocpp.org/2012/10/09/cp201210-my-se...
http://www.ocpp.org/poverty/2012-poverty-guid...
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
We’re Not Broke and the Clinton Surpluses Destroyed the US Economy
By Stephanie Kelton, Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Cross posted from New Economic Perspectives.

Two of our nation’s most influential progressive journalists — Slate’s Matt Yglesias and Business Insider’s Joe Weisenthal — just took on two powerful economic myths.

1. The Myth that The US Government is Out of Money
[http://www.slate.com/blogs/mo neybox/2012/09/05/out_of_money _no_way_america_can_never_run_ out_of_money_.html]

2. The Myth that A Government Surplus is a Sign of Fiscal Responsibility
[http://www.businessinsider.co m/how-bill-clintons-balanced-b udget-destroyed-the-economy-20 12-9]

It’s hard to imagine a more empowering message. As word spreads, elected officials in both parties will lose their primary excuse for inaction on on a whole range of neglected and underfunded programs.“I’d love to help, but I’m all tapped out,” simply won’t sell.

Nor will the desperate calls for “shared sacrifice” and “entitlement reform” in the name of fiscal responsibility.

A very big thank you to these men, who will undoubtedly suffer the slings and arrows of many of their progressive followers, who have long considered the Clinton surpluses the crowning achievement of modern Democratic governance.

Read more at http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/09/were-n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verona Music Thread (May '14) 3 hr Musikologist 7
pure life ministries (Oct '13) Thu Hum 12
Kassidy Henry Thu Classmates 1
debra henry hensley (May '12) Nov 28 Real talk 4
News Hillary Clinton to visit Northern Kentucky on S... (May '16) Nov 27 Patriot 63
Mike Turner (Jun '12) Nov 24 pit 12
Haley Taylor Nov 20 Wondering 1

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages