me me me

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Does anyone remember this mason corinth elementary school teacher. Her name is wendy furman. What happened to her, where she teaches now, anything??
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 11, 2012
me me me wrote:
Does anyone remember this mason corinth elementary school teacher. Her name is wendy furman. What happened to her, where she teaches now, anything??
She is a wonderful teacher and all my kids love her.
me me me

El Monte, CA

#3 Sep 12, 2012
leslie bigelow wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a wonderful teacher and all my kids love her.
i had her in 2nd and 3rd grade, i am now 27... i loved her she was awesome. Where is she teaching now??
Anonymous

Hebron, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
me me me wrote:
<quoted text> i had her in 2nd and 3rd grade, i am now 27... i loved her she was awesome. Where is she teaching now??
She is at D.R.E
dad

El Monte, CA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
She was my oldest daughter's teacher. She loved her.
me me me

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2012
leslie bigelow wrote:
<quoted text> She is at D.R.E
the mrs furman at DRE is nit the same one I'm talking about. The mrs. Furman I'm talking about her first name was wendy. She taught at mason corinth along time ago adopted a couple little boys from like the phillipins and then I'm not sure, but yea we are talking abt 2 different women.
Anonymous

Hebron, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2012
me me me wrote:
<quoted text> the mrs furman at DRE is nit the same one I'm talking about. The mrs. Furman I'm talking about her first name was wendy. She taught at mason corinth along time ago adopted a couple little boys from like the phillipins and then I'm not sure, but yea we are talking abt 2 different women.
Sorry
me me me

El Monte, CA

#8 Sep 14, 2012
leslie bigelow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry
its ok =)
wild orchid

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
That is so funny!!! It's as if this Leslie Bigelow has nothing better to do than sit around (and believe me, that's all she does) and comment on Topix.!! What a FAT, TOOTHLESS, CHILD BEATING ......you get the point!
Really

Florence, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2012
wild orchid wrote:
That is so funny!!! It's as if this Leslie Bigelow has nothing better to do than sit around (and believe me, that's all she does) and comment on Topix.!! What a FAT, TOOTHLESS, CHILD BEATING ......you get the point!
Actually, I think YOU are stalking her. She is answering someone and all of a sudden you pop up with nasty comments about her. Why don't you just grow up and leave her alone Allison! We all know who you are! Wow and to know you just moved close to me....does this mean your going to stalk me to...hmmmm Look out people in Crittenden! We are in trouble
Allison

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Hello Really, it is I ....Allison! I'm thinking you've already figured that out tho. I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not "wild orchid"!!! I unlike you have a BRAIN and prefer to use it. I also unlike you have a life & true friends that don't sit around thinking of how we can get noticed. I have nothing but LOVE for Leslie Bigelow, she's a lost soul that I tried to lead to GOD, unfortunately I failed. And as for me moving closer to you ...don't flatter yourself, due to your cowardly ways I don't know you & can see I'd like to keep it that way....when u speak to Leslie again send her my love :)&reassure her that GOD is always FORGIVING no matter how EVIL on may be
honey bee

El Monte, CA

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Hey "wild orchid" why don't u do urself a favor and shut ur face. I was trying to find an old teacher of mine and u turned the whole thing into a mess!! Go comment ur big mouth on someone elses shit!! Talk about having nothing better to do then sit around and comment shit on topix. Say it
with me... HYPOCRITE... cause that's what u are u friggin idiot! Get a life douche bag!!
wild orchid

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 18, 2012
WOW!!! I guess you should also try and connect with Dr Phil ......looks as if this "teacher" did you NO good.....I sure hope you don't kiss your Mother with that mouth :)
honey bee

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2012
I say the word "shit" and u tell me u hope i don't kiss my mother with that mouth.... really??? Ur a dumb ass (oops! There goes that potty mouth again) i have no tolerance for stupidity "wild orchid" and u are not worth my time. I guess it makes u feel bigger to belittle someone, put them down and call them names. It only makes u look like trash my dear!
wild orchid

Erlanger, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
:)
Hopethishelps

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 6, 2012
me me me wrote:
Mrs.Furman is still a teacher at a school some where in Boone co I believe. I had her In 3rd grade at mce as well. she is going good with her family I just talked to her recently( about 3 months ago) Hope this helps:)
honey bee

Independence, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Hopethishelps wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs.Furman is still a teacher at a school some where in Boone co I believe. I had her In 3rd grade at mce as well. she is going good with her family I just talked to her recently( about 3 months ago) Hope this helps:)
Thanks "hopethishelps" i want to get in touch with her, just to say "hey" =) loved her as a teacher... and we were probably in the same class!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan rally nears Fri Imperial Wizard TWK 1
michael west Wed chu 17
Natasha wright Aug 25 Worried 1
Gary Riley Aug 24 Worried 1
Dana Workers Aug 24 Dry Ridge Brat 25
Marsha Brewer Aug 23 Football treasure... 1
What are they building next to tractor supply Aug 22 In the know 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages