Jessica Bauerle

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Locust Ridge w#&$%...
Chases after dicks and drugs

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Thinks everyone is her baby daddy lmao, u couldn't put those ugly ass kids off on a hot guy. He only slept with you cuz your EASY!!!!!

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Dec 4, 2012
She is a dirty butt slut.......
the unknown

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Dec 4, 2012
does anyone know where brian rowe is i hear he is in warsaw living with a dude who beat the shit out of his ole lady i seen he is in jail so he must have did something who knows maybe she was sleeping with that dude and he walked in on them time will tell when did he move from glencoe i see someone else is living there i hope they all get busted
Ubetterasksomebo dy

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Its obvious that those runnin their mouths are 1, phone warriors (without a name) so scared to say it to my face, and have no clue what they are talking about because my babies are beautiful I've been told to model them so uh, ur stupid. Keep my kids out cha mouth. My kids all have the same daddy so that's ridiculous too. I love how stupid ppl are, gives me something to laugh at tho. Drink ir haterade ladies! I kno it sucks u can't do it like me ;)

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
'Model them'?....for what? Time magazines article on 'Redneck Welfare Kids of America'. Or maybe Cosmo magazines article on 'Pretending all your kids have the same Daddy'....

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Really bitch? Those kids would only pass in a zoo magazine, and you can't even use a real name yourself so who's big and bad now? Your a nasty dirty butt slut, ppl should get checked just by looking at you, eww! If it smells like fish, looks like fish, it probably ain't no good! Go shoot up some more heroin and maybe OD like the rest of the dumb asses. Get on with your dumbo looking self, oh! I'll set up an appointment with pet photography for the kids.
just curious

Owenton, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2015
so what the deal with her, is she all used up or?

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 20, 2015
Shes pass used up. She says shes pregnant now but like she really needs it because she dont even take care of or see the ones she has now. She thinks everyone wants her or something like she always flirts with guys even if her boyfriend or the other guys girlgfriend is there. And her and her boyfriend are bums out the ass always want everything for free.

Owenton, KY

#14 Feb 20, 2015
really.. wow way to be a winner.

Since: Jan 15

Williamstown, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2015
I'll be that baby daddy boss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Bryan Peeno from Dana? Mon Anonymous 2
Liz koebbe Mon BDB89 18
Wet Vote Nov 27 Barbara W 18
Dana Workers Nov 26 dry ridge brat 52
News Post 6 Most Wanted - Adam C. Hughes (Oct '10) Nov 26 HeadCheese 24
mike ratliff? (Oct '14) Nov 24 truth 7
Doc Koo? Nov 20 DryRidgegirl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages