Massie vs Adkins
Common Sense

Williamstown, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2012
The National Association of Gun Rights has just announced that Bill Adkins has not returned his Gun Rights survey. They also note that he is on the record as supporting Obama's positions on gun rights.

Why didn't Bill return his survey? What is he hiding?

I think we all know the answer. Vote Thomas Massie on November 6th.
Not at all

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Adkins all the way!!!!!!!
facts

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2012
ADKINS IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB !!!!! HE WILL NOT LET US DOWN IM SURE OF THAT !!!!! GO BILL !!!!!
neighborhood watchdog

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Bill Adkins has a proven record. He is a father,
stepfather, grandfather, husband and a great neghbor....He will reprsent us proudly. Please vot Bill Adkins....
Shelby County

Simpsonville, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Thomas Massie did not return the AARP questionaire so he must be anti-senior. Common Sense makes it sound like Pres. Obama is anti-gun but he is not. Just a thing Republicans bring up at election time. Bill Adkins has an extensive gun collection so he is not anti-gun.
Old Fart

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Adkins is the most liberal, Obama loving, Grant County man I know. I won't be voting for him.
Ashley Adkins

Williamstown, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2012
I think your assumption is wrong. In fact, I'm positive it's wrong. Why, you ask? Because I'm sitting a room away from his gun safe, preparing to do a bit of target practice.

Bill Adkins is a huge supporter of the 2nd amendment and the right of private citizens to own firearms. He is a gun enthusiast and collector himself. I would know. I grew up with him.

Please do everyone a favor and make sure you have viable information or facts to support claims you would have people believe to be absolute truth. Doing anything less is an injustice to the people around you and makes you no better than half of the politicians out there that are twisting the truth to give themselves an unfair advantage.

Anyone who plans on voting for Massie based on his 2nd amendment position definitely needs to do some in-depth research before election day.

By the way, The NRA gave him the exact same rating as Thomas Massie, and if they'd been paying attention at all they would probably would have made a different choice as to who they endorsed.
Common Sense wrote:
The National Association of Gun Rights has just announced that Bill Adkins has not returned his Gun Rights survey. They also note that he is on the record as supporting Obama's positions on gun rights.
Why didn't Bill return his survey? What is he hiding?
I think we all know the answer. Vote Thomas Massie on November 6th.
Jesse

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Bill Adkins supports drug users & child abusers. He is my child's mothers lawyer and he knows she's a drug addict & saw all the evidence that showed the child was being abused. He went above & beyond to get her visitation. He is a terrible person!!!

Since: Oct 12

Owenton, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Bill Adkins is a great guy and would do a great job. Vote Bill Adkins all the way!!! Massie is nothing but a liar and only really cares for the rich people
something

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2012
get real adkins is a obama liberal nothing more he's all feel good liberal you cant be rich no ones a crimminal type lawyer in his book everyones a victim but the hard working people it would just be wrong to vote this guy to anything and I mean anything he should be wareing a red rubber nose and oversized shoes so we can recognize him for the clown he is.
Common Sense

Williamstown, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2012
What part of "on record" do you not understand? He is ON RECORD as being in support of Obama's anti-gun initiatives.
Common Sense

Williamstown, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
The voters have spoken and they say Thomas Massie is the best choice to represent Kentucky. Congrats to Congressman-elect Thomas Massie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure Life Ministries 11 hr Get out now 1
Cayman Feb 14 Overher 1
Kayla Ramsey Feb 13 Theone 4
Jordan Jobe got caught again?!!!? Feb 12 BBW9 1
amanda wilson (Aug '13) Feb 9 Hate that ho 13
Irish mafia moving in on Cincinnati (Sep '13) Feb 7 Lcn familyman 21
Chelsea Edwards Feb 4 Dabbie 9

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance