Ashley Baker ???
Tom

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Anyone know where this girls is now. Here husband is in Boone County Jail. Was wondering where she is spending her time.
yikes

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
If you're referring to the Ashley Baker that just got hit in the drug bust about a week and a half ago, then my best guess Is GCDC. Pretty similar to what her husband is doing right about now.
Tom

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Is she out yet. What happened to the kids.
someone that knows

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2012
yes she is out and she is taking care of her kids and getting her life back on track and she was never married to that guy just dating but she is very much single now.
DANO

Fairfield, VA

#5 Aug 19, 2012
someone that knows wrote:
yes she is out and she is taking care of her kids and getting her life back on track and she was never married to that guy just dating but she is very much single now.
What a lie
someone that knows

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
then you must not know what the truth is i have personally seen her and her children and the are doing better now than ever since that deadbeat piece of sh!t is out of their life,had he gotten a job and supported them their lives would have been a whole lot better and they would have never been in that situation. keep up the good work ashley im so proud of you.
David

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2012
Tony happens to be a friend of mine yea he don't work but did u mouth prices know he's on disability because he broke his neck along time ago.he might not be the best and most reliable person but he's far from a price of shit.So quit running ur fucking mouth if u really don't know the facts.
ugh

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Omg! So she's Tony Baker's ex?! Lol! So she grew up on 22? Or is that his other ex? I mean I didn't really peg him to have been with such a skank! Was she as fat and dirty when he was with her? Oh Tony sweetie, yuck!
Truth

Toledo, OH

#12 Dec 14, 2015
yikes wrote:
If you're referring to the Ashley Baker that just got hit in the drug bust about a week and a half ago, then my best guess Is GCDC. Pretty similar to what her husband is doing right about now.
No shes not. I bonded her out the same day. Why dont you bored fu ks get a life
Truth

Toledo, OH

#13 Dec 14, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No shes not. I bonded her out the same day. Why dont you bored fu ks get a life
Dont worry bout what my people do
Truth

Toledo, OH

#14 Dec 14, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry bout what my people do
Or come ask me and i will give that good lesson your mom never did worry bout you
jesse

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Dec 18, 2015
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Or come ask me and i will give that good lesson your mom never did worry bout you
didn't she used to live at locusts ridge apartments ?
Trifflin

Burlington, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2015
someone that knows wrote:
then you must not know what the truth is i have personally seen her and her children and the are doing better now than ever since that deadbeat piece of sh!t is out of their life,had he gotten a job and supported them their lives would have been a whole lot better and they would have never been in that situation. keep up the good work ashley im so proud of you.
Ironic how you used 3rd person dialogue to represent that you were a "friend" of her when in reality you are her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassidy Henry (Dec '16) 14 hr Saltyballs 5
Amy Murphy (Apr '15) Wed Gto 6
Loretta Smith Ward WTF ever her last name is Dec 11 Who cares 2
Grant Co dumbasses (Feb '16) Dec 10 Just Sayin 10
Gardnersville Music Thread (Apr '17) Dec 9 Musikologist 3
Bubby Race (Apr '16) Dec 6 Just say 15
Kelly maybe??? Who's the fine girl around Critt... Dec 3 Hardforher 1

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance