Springfield, NJ

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Anyone know this ignorant bi*ch

Since: Sep 12

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 16, 2012
nunyadam wrote:
Anyone know this ignorant bi*ch
I do, Very very well in fact. She is an awesome person. She goes out of her way to help people in need, she is a great friend, she is compassionate to others, and is an all around great person. She is very opinionated and she always stand up for what she believes in. She a strong women and has a strong personality. She is always there no matter what the circumstances. Weather you need and shoulder to cry on or food to get you to your next pay check she is there. Her door is always open and even if she doesn't get along with you she always helps you if you need it. So Please before you try and start something make darn sure you know her because just to write crap about people when you don't really know them just causing unneeded drama.
hoesmasher

Springfield, NJ

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Nope she's a stupid hoe with a big a** mouth.

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2012
hoesmasher wrote:
Nope she's a stupid hoe with a big a** mouth.
You probably don't even know her and if you did why would you not just go tell her to her face? Afraid or something?
hoesmasher

Springfield, NJ

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Scared to death that evil bi**h might eat me. Or try to blow me. Not sure which would be worse. I know her she's a big mouth drama queen.

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
hoesmasher wrote:
Scared to death that evil bi**h might eat me. Or try to blow me. Not sure which would be worse. I know her she's a big mouth drama queen.
So what you are saying is that you don't know her and you are to afraid to just tell her your problem with her to her face. Its ok I am sure that anyone who cant confront someone with the problem is not worth the time or or the effort,(So you can understand what I am saying I am letting you know you are a waste of time and effort), but I am sure you are probably use to being told that. She is a great person. I know her. She would probably laugh and go one with her life because you are the drama queen.
rumor has it

Springfield, NJ

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Did you know she's having an affair with Allan burkhart

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2012
rumor has it wrote:
You are funny.. I am rolling you are so dumb. Your name should be I am full of Shit.I think you might be jealous she doesn't want you. She is a high class women and you are the trash on the bottom of her feet. I heard you were cheating on your women with the neighbor guy. Just saying.
Funny

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 16, 2012
rumor has it wrote:
This is Soooo FUNNY. Oh My, I just can't stop laughing. You guy's......Oh my, When does it end. You guy's.....WOW....I hope he reads this......this is Soooo funny. Thank You For Making Me Laugh!!!!!! Now , I do believe you guy's have a horrible life and you are so unhappy that you just sit around thinking of "what lies can I post now." Wow, this is a great one. Leslie, I hope your laughing as hard as we are. They have bashed Allan everywhere and now well....I have no words...this is FUNNY! It goes to show how STUPID people are. Leslie your a great person. Ignore this stupid person! Oh my goodness!
nah

Springfield, NJ

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Your right this is pretty funny even Alan woulndnt fu** this bit**
Mansfield

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I heard she is still a competitive eater. She has the American record for shoving 20 wieners in her within 20 minutes!!!
wild orchid

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Yes I do Nuntadam, what can you tell us about her that this County don't already know? I know she's got a record for abuse!!
Better then you

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2012
haha wrote:
What Leslie has no comments for this? Maybe next time she will keep her 2 cent to her self and no one would start talking about her. This is what you get for running ur trap on Alan burkharts post. What a fool.
maybe she is just above your ignorence
Amused

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2012
I think you all are funny. The fact that Leslie has not responded to this stupidity shows that she has better things to do them respond to you dumb asses! I think i would love to meet her!
fred

Springfield, NJ

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Amused wrote:
I think you all are funny. The fact that Leslie has not responded to this stupidity shows that she has better things to do them respond to you dumb asses! I think i would love to meet her!
Ok Leslie you can stop hiding now
mexican

Springfield, NJ

#17 Oct 1, 2012
I know who she and I'd love to have her blow me just once hehe
new guy

Frankfort, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
figures a nasty mexican would want some of that!
Discusted

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2012
I dare you all to say this to her face! bet none of you have the balls to!
new guy

United States

#20 Oct 3, 2012
And if I did she would do what? Beat me up I doubt it.
Better then you

United States

#21 Oct 3, 2012
new guy wrote:
And if I did she would! do what? Beat me up I doubt it.
yep sounds like you a coward. To be expected from someone like you. Just funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Dunaway Thu Sargent 2
Old Little Shrimp (Oct '16) Thu Get a life 2
News 32 arrested in NKY; meth lab closed (Sep '09) Wed Lover not a fighter 44
Aly Duncan (Jul '11) Jun 19 sad 12
Gardnersville Music Thread Jun 12 Musikologist 2
jacqueline swegman Jun 10 curious 1
brittany from speedway (Oct '14) Jun 10 curious 7

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance