selling childrens books

Posted in the Dry Ridge Forum

concerned mother

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Anyone with similar stories?? If so, please contact the police. What really creeps me out is that he asked where any other kids live in the area!!
Bill

El Monte, CA

#3 Jul 14, 2012
What exactly happened?
crazy

Loveland, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Yes the same thing happened last year. They came around and pretended that the school sent them to sell books. And then asked for a list of all the houses that had children in them. Very creepy
WTH

Covington, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2012
What is going on with these story books? ANd looking for children??? Please inform me because I am UNAWARE!! and A MOTHER OF TWO!!!
concerned mother

Massillon, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2012
WTH wrote:
What is going on with these story books? ANd looking for children??? Please inform me because I am UNAWARE!! and A MOTHER OF TWO!!!
I did call the police police and they said to call them if he shows up again. They have had similar complaints. Very creepy!! I googled "door to door selling Childrens books" and some websites had stories similar to mine too. Please be aware of your surroundings. And the fact that he asked my husband when the lady of the house was going to be home then came back for the third time 3 minutes after I pulled in the driveway at almost 10:00 at night!! And asked where other kids may live in the area!!!
WTH

Covington, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
So what is the whole story. you just start talking but never told the whole story.. where are you from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sister Susie Jan 20 Sister 1
Jonesville Music Thread Jan 20 Musikologist 3
Mother Calls Police On Daughter, Boyfriend (Jan '10) Jan 20 mike baby mom 9
Lonnie Jan 18 Idk 2
Small Engine/Lawn Equipment Repair Jan 17 Seeking 7
Dana dry ridge (Dec '13) Jan 16 Angel 24
kevin w rice, anybody know him? (Nov '09) Jan 14 freedom2014 4
Dry Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web