Wondering

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
What do y'all think about them. I heard alot of bad things
well

Hamilton, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2012
They are all disgusting! Here's a short summary of them all:

Erica - welfare skank, has a bunch of ugly kids, eats everything in sight, runs her mouth too much.
David - GIANT MOLE, thinks he's a bad ass, ghetto as hell!
Desirae - nasty, skank, ghetto, haven't seen her in a while, probably has a bunch of babies too.
Donnie - hoodrat, tried to rob a 92 year old man, now in jail getting buttfucked by bubba.
Uncle Inabnit - molester, currently molesting all of the above, possible father of Erica's babies.
clueless

Cambridge, MA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
obviously u know nothing about this family so before running your mouth about them get your facts straight i happen to know them very well erica does not have ugly kids there beautiful so your not mentally right if you can run your mouth about them she does not eat everything in sight david is far from ghetto obviously you dont know what ghetto really is desi isn a skank she has one child and she is a great mother donnie you obviously know nothing about him other then what you have read and no he is not being buttfucked by bubba so before you run your mouth get your facts correct and if you have that big of a problem go to them stop hidding i promise they have no problem meeting face to face but you better be prepared for what you will get
well

Hamilton, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Of course I'm not gonna say anything to their face, they'll send uncle Inabnit to molest me, or one of them will give me a STD if I get within 10 feet!
clueless

Herndon, VA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
none of them have a std and if he didnt molest you then you have no clue if its true i think your just scared of the family thats why you hide on the internet
Mailman

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2012
well wrote:
Of course I'm not gonna say anything to their face, they'll send uncle Inabnit to molest me, or one of them will give me a STD if I get within 10 feet!
Hold up just a minute...you'll catch an STD? Obviously you don't know what an STD is...what you gonna sleep with all of em? Dumb @$$....
ohyes

Hamilton, OH

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Mailman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold up just a minute...you'll catch an STD? Obviously you don't know what an STD is...what you gonna sleep with all of em? Dumb @$$....
I know what an STD is, i'm just saying that they all have so many, so bad that if you get within 10 feet, you'll probably catch it.
erica inabnit

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2012
so instead of jus wrighting on the post about me u started one on the family. lmao really. like i said before obviously u dont kno anything. do u really have nothing better to do then run ur mouth about ppl that u dont even kno? here is the real story so listen up that way when u start a new post u atleast have some facts. erica is 25 has 3 beautiful lil girls and married to the person that she has been wit for almost 10yrs. desiree is 23 has one kid and is single. david is 22 and its not called a mole dumb a$$ its called an angels kiss do some research and he has one kid. donnie is 19 has one kid is not being rapped by bubba. and jus because u read something about someone dose not mean that its all true. and "uncle inabnit" as u call him who really gives two s$its about wat u or any one else thinks. r u being molested by ur uncle and want to blame it on someon elses family?? and NOONE in my family has a std. so there u go. there some facts so get them straight
lol

Hamilton, OH

#9 Dec 26, 2012
angel kiss? lol. it is a mole. a big hairy mole. if an angel kissed you, it sure as hell wouldn't look like that.that is so funny. i guess you probably have a cute name for your stretch marks too, angel licks?
mhmm

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Dec 28, 2012
The inabnits are some messed up ppl. Although Erica may not be into the drugs and what not, she would still always have their back. David, Donnie and Desiree are no good for nothing! All three are strung out and will rob anyone, even their family. And they think they are "hard" ahaha. They are all a joke and none of them deserve to have their children bc they are worthless. And they are the real definition of "white trash"!!!
lol

Hamilton, OH

#11 Dec 29, 2012
i sure hope the one who was saying her children are ugly does not have any children of his own i honestly think he is the one who is inbred and probaly has a wife who is inbred right along with him i think his self esteem speaks for its self he is a chicken shi* who hides behind a keyboard so pretty boy when u can come out from hiding let us know
concerned citizen

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Shut the @?&/ up!
wondering

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Who is the "uncle"
what

Fort Thomas, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
john
robert

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
inbread that's what's makes kentucky great!
ilovemoney

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2013
What makes Kentucky stupid is people like Robert who can't spell 'inbred'.
Todd Inabnit

United States

#17 Jul 15, 2013
This is the dad to all these people you are talking about. These are my kids. You have something to say about this family you come to me and say it.
good job

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Looks like you shut them up Todd. Good Job. I might want to check out the single one though :)
stupid people

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Jul 16, 2013
well wrote:
you people are retards the inabnits are nothing like that if your not afraid tell them to their face... and the aint malesters yall just mad the get all the good looking girls
stupid people

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Jul 16, 2013
You tell them todd i want them to say something too!!! Lol it wont happen tho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Freeman (Nov '16) 13 hr Prolly 6
amanda wilson (Aug '13) 13 hr Alltru 11
Who knows anything about Jessica Cooper gc ky Mon ? 3
Swingers, ladies, guys? Jan 21 Looking for a show 2
Ryle Jukebox (Oct '12) Jan 19 Big rubber friend 18
City of Glencoe Council (Nov '14) Jan 17 DiamondNtheRough 22
1957 murder in Erlanger Jan 15 Cat 1

Dry Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance