Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Read more: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,765

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71927 Oct 11, 2012
Three hours without stupid snide commentary, mornings are great. Time to go watch the birds.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71929 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning. Cold but no frost this morning here. The Common Flickers are very active in their search for the last few grasshoppers and bugs in the yard. I'm hoping for a mild winter.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71932 Oct 11, 2012
It was just a bad case of avion flu

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#71933 Oct 11, 2012
Little birds are happy now, more seeds and sunny weather right now. Happy birds!
look up then down

Bowling Green, KY

#71934 Oct 11, 2012
the chem trails are killing all the birds

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71935 Oct 11, 2012
Well, they shouldn't be killing my cute fuzzy birdies! I think that would make us all sad.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#71936 Oct 11, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, they shouldn't be killing my cute fuzzy birdies! I think that would make us all sad.
Ir would, indeed.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#71937 Oct 11, 2012
It's dem' darn dems politicing crossed the country in dem'dar jets a' killing dem birdies.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#71938 Oct 11, 2012
Sumbody kill a turkey over my back yard around Nov-27th -

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71939 Oct 11, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
Sumbody kill a turkey over my back yard around Nov-27th -
Well, that wasn't nice.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#71940 Oct 11, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that wasn't nice.
You actually thunk all them Thunksgivin' turkey birds are committin' suicide , just to be devoured at dinner ?- Somebody , somewhere , is killin' them gobblers - They ain't fallin' from Heaven of their own free will and accord -
what

Ashland, KY

#71943 Oct 11, 2012
scary wrote:
Here's a link so you know I'm not joking: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6185...
We all need to stock up - water, batteries, make sure you have a heating source, food. If the New Madrid goes, transportation across the Mississippi could be affected. Stay safe, be prepared for the worst, hope for the best, and pray.
i hope you are kidding
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71949 Oct 11, 2012
Although they try to own it by rewritting all the post of regular they obsess over and proving on a daily basis what ignorant, hateful trolls they are. Plus the fact, you would have to feel sorry for the people of Scottsville that have to live around them or being targetted in every forum in Kentucky. Sad, lonely, twisted bunch that they are.

You regulars and DECENT posters have a great evening. I will. Off work and off to have dinner with friends. Trolls...keep on obsessing and showing your ignorance. You have been on a roll for months.

Here is my BIRD story for the day! lol

Winged Planet: Bald Eagles Play Catch
These bald eagles sharpen their hunting skills through play.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/winged-plan...

Love the Eagles!

"CLICK"

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71950 Oct 11, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>You actually thunk all them Thunksgivin' turkey birds are committin' suicide , just to be devoured at dinner ?- Somebody , somewhere , is killin' them gobblers - They ain't fallin' from Heaven of their own free will and accord -
I love me some turkey. I don't think it's nice or cool that someone is hunting on YOUR land.
cat

Cecilia, KY

#71954 Oct 11, 2012
The samething is hapening in t ville

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71955 Oct 11, 2012
cat wrote:
The samething is hapening in t ville
OMG, there's a Cat in the Bird thread!!!! lol
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71956 Oct 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I did, Scruff. AfakeBeliever still thinks she owns it.
No, the problem is that you have to make it your personal campaign to comment on what Abeliever or some of the rest of us post. Even changing our IDs. What business is it of yours what we believe or post or our lifestyle ? You don't even know us.

Why can't you just ignore it and go on with your attempts at being funny without focusing on us or what we post? Just let it be and live and let live.... post and let post.

If anyone thinks they own this thread, you apparently do just based on what you post. You don't really have all that much to say unless you are trying to taunt others with made up stuff about their lives that you know nothing about.

I will leave you and your cohorts alone to post whatever you desire if you will show us the same courtesy.
redneck34

Lexington, KY

#71957 Oct 11, 2012
Does this topic ever die lol
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71959 Oct 11, 2012
I could easily make it to Centre College in Danville for tonight's debate, but they did not send me an invitation. GOOD!!!

Probably afraid I would show up with a live rooster in one hand and beer in the other. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71960 Oct 11, 2012
I hope everyone had a good Thursday on 10/11/12, kinda cool, we won't see that again lol.

Have a great evening,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Glencoe Council 16 hr attorney 12
can two felons be around each other (Feb '13) 20 hr salabibe 13
Chanda Lawrence (Aug '14) Sun Great mom my ass 8
Kiddie college Apr 12 Curious 1
Anyone Know of a Local Lawn Mower Repairer Apr 11 Seeking 6
Nice 3 BR apartments Apr 10 MomOf3 1
TLC Pet transport Apr 9 drillpress 1
More from around the web

Dry Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE