First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rusty

Union, KY

#24 Jul 31, 2012
I hope they ROUND UP all of em, get them off our streets and away from our kids. Scum is all they are!
resident of dry ridge

Erlanger, KY

#25 Aug 3, 2012
lol wrote:
Thats something to brag about being born an raised in grant co hu hu i know the facts or wouldn't put a name out there!!!
yes it is something to be proud of , we want our city and County cleaned up of the druggies and dealers , h
have you looked around your neighborhood ?????/, it goes on right under everybody's nose and it's a shame .
especially where innocent children are involved and punks running around dealing drugs , WE want them gone , if it takes one by one ,
we have a nice County , drugs are in every neighboorhood even yours , why would you not want to help get them off the streets . Really ????
Mike sears

Chicago, IL

#26 Aug 4, 2012
My cousin is not the one with the kids what r u talking about they did not even get charged she was with a guy that got cought u people r crazy on here!!!
local

Union, KY

#27 Aug 8, 2012
NOitALL wrote:
No problem, dont worry bout it....I 100% agree its gotta STOP!!!!
so how many of the dopeheads are back out on our streets already? i'm sure they won't stay in jail long enough,
I do

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Aug 26, 2012
Yes the grandma was charged with complicity as well as her boyfriend. Whose the other female who got taken in an released after questioning?
local

Union, KY

#29 Aug 27, 2012
They will all be back on the streets dealing again before you know it. Its sickening....but the truth. They never put them away long enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dana 12 hr lol 10
Curtis jarrell 20 hr williamstown friend 1
Kyle Ruby (Nov '14) Fri anyone 2
Krista Beigle Fri Nanny McPhee 2
michael west Fri lol 6
News Wanted Sex Offender Surrenders to Police (Jul '10) Jul 2 stolentime 12
Car being broken into in Cherry hill trailer pa... Jul 1 pissed. 1
More from around the web

Dry Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE