First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike sears

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I heard two females were take. In to make it look like they were busted but in fact working for the cops and helped get these people busted just a rumor I heard can u verify this
Yepp

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Mike sears wrote:
I heard two females were take. In to make it look like they were busted but in fact working for the cops and helped get these people busted just a rumor I heard can u verify this
Dont worry about it
Mike sears

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Yepp wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry about it
. I will worrie about it yepp. Dirty rats!!!
deadjew

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2012
3 words: Motion of Discovery
Yepp

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2012
whiteman wrote:
Why round them up, they just let them back out? Thats like wiping before you shit.
Gotta try.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Edmund_Burke
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.....[edit] Quotes about Burke ...
NOitALL

Hamilton, OH

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Yea MIKE SEARS cause they let people go with sealed indictments & warrants all the time! Thier DUMB ASS DOPE MAKING BOYFRIENDS were arrested at THE TWO FEMALES HOUSES course they get questioned & released....Like DEADJEW said MOTION OF DISCOVERY!!
Mike sears

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Yea we will see one was my cousin and I heard they dropped the dime on there boyfriends !!!
Yepp

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Mike sears wrote:
Yea we will see one was my cousin and I heard they dropped the dime on there boyfriends !!!
Good for them. Hope they all go to jail for a few years
crazy

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2012
If you're not doing anything illegal then you don't have to worry about "rats" :)
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jul 29, 2012
Bullshit anyone knows if someone is making or doing dope in a house everyone gets locked up..she was doing it to!!!

Since: Aug 10

Dry Ridge

#14 Jul 30, 2012
why do people get out of jail so easy this drug ring has been going on for so long , are people blind or just stupid ? and the sad part is that there where three little innocent children living there around all this , sad , who could allow a child to put in a situation where harm could it's way ? then the judicial system lets her out on bond , Really ????????
NOitALL

Harrison, OH

#15 Jul 30, 2012
Mike you really like putting your cousin out there dont ya? And wasnt no MAKING or DOING in her house LOL how bout you STFU when you dont know what you are talking about! You could get a person killed putting a name out there like that! Wheres your proof? Evidence? Leave the Drug Dealers lawyers to get thier discovery to find out who narced thier PUSS ASS LOSER ASSES OUT! I WOULD IN A HEARTBEAT! You must be into the drug scene yourself. Maybe you will go down in the next BUST!
NOitALL

Harrison, OH

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Innocent until proven guilty!

Dry Ridge

#17 Jul 30, 2012
leave Mike alone , unless you live here Mr. cincinnati you have no idea what is going on unless you are part of them , we live here and it affects our community and when there are innocent children being around all of this shit it is really pathetic . do you even have a heart for the innocent little children affected by the poor choices thier parents and granma makes ????? wow sick

Dry Ridge

#18 Jul 30, 2012
NOitALL wrote:
Mike you really like putting your cousin out there dont ya? And wasnt no MAKING or DOING in her house LOL how bout you STFU when you dont know what you are talking about! You could get a person killed putting a name out there like that! Wheres your proof? Evidence? Leave the Drug Dealers lawyers to get thier discovery to find out who narced thier PUSS ASS LOSER ASSES OUT! I WOULD IN A HEARTBEAT! You must be into the drug scene yourself. Maybe you will go down in the next BUST!
little do you know
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jul 30, 2012
If u only knew no it all
NOitALL

Hamilton, OH

#20 Jul 30, 2012
BORN and RAISED in Grant County! IDK why it says Cincy but who really gives a crap! You are talking about Race St, I was talking about the inaccurate name someone posted on here LOOKS LIKE I DO KNOW IT ALL! haha Two different ppl

Dry Ridge

#21 Jul 30, 2012
NOitALL wrote:
BORN and RAISED in Grant County! IDK why it says Cincy but who really gives a crap! You are talking about Race St, I was talking about the inaccurate name someone posted on here LOOKS LIKE I DO KNOW IT ALL! haha Two different ppl
sorry , did not know you were talking about someone else , so I guess you do know more , my apologies ,
tes I was speaking of the scum on Race Street .
have no clue about the other incident , boy do I feel stupid .
NOitALL

Hamilton, OH

#22 Jul 30, 2012
No problem, dont worry bout it....I 100% agree its gotta STOP!!!!
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Thats something to brag about being born an raised in grant co hu hu i know the facts or wouldn't put a name out there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape many years ago! Wed Tareeac 1
Chelsey Ballard Apr 17 ICallOutDopeheads 1
Crackhead prostitute Apr 14 Looking 3
Gary Riley (Aug '15) Apr 13 Mandy 4
Need info on Shannon Apr 12 fun time 31
Josh stall ins confidential informant 2011 (Oct '16) Apr 7 Dangerous 2
haunted and ghost in grant county (Sep '11) Apr 5 Same_different state 22

Dry Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Dry Ridge Mortgages