curious george

Sparta, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
What is this "hillbilly auction" that people keep referring to? Is is it Craigslist or something similar or is there really something named hillbilly auction down here? The latter would not shock me at all!
honey bee

Independence, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2013
The "hillbilly auction" is a page on facebook, where people post their items for other members to bid on. The bidding lasts for 3 days and the person with the highest bid wins. They all usually meet at the old foodlion parking lot on Sundays to exchange and collect the stuff that they have sold or won. Very nice people, and very well ran =) Search Hillbilly Auction Site on Facebook if you really want to see what its all about.
curious george

Sparta, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Thank you honey bee, I will have to check it out. Do you know of any local barter sites too?
honey bee

Independence, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Grant/Owen/Gallatin..buy,sell, trade is another one on facebook that I know of.... other than that Im not real sure =)
curious george

Sparta, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Cool. :0)
Baroness

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 22, 2013
What the heck? I got a stupid squatter infringing on my rights. If there is such an auction he won't qualify. I'd like for someone to take it away. It reeks, gets in my bathroom, invites its friends over and hogs the bathroom. Please, Calgon take it away. I hope for Calgon but find shat head in my bathroom every time. It's up to no good because it is paranoid it thinks I give two craps what it's up to. I don't care! Myob and let me take a shower in peace .
willy

Florence, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2014
how do i post things for sale on this site
Comments

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Apr 18, 2014
Hillybilly auction is actually an auction in batesville Friday nights at 6pm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Reality 5,705
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min No Surprize 154,162
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 51 min Mums the word 81,647
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Voter 26,287
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr LMS 16,170
I don't understand, someone please help. 8 hr member of the tea... 1
Grant County 8 hr Disgusted 1
•••
•••

Dry Ridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dry Ridge People Search