created by: WhateverGirl75 | Oct 31, 2012

Dry Ridge, KY

65 votes

Who would make a better Circuit Clerk for Grant County??

Click on an option to vote

• Tina Melton
  • Shirley Wilson

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wilie

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

come on wrote:
this is just more of the same old bullshit that has bin happening in grant co for years shirly son chief deputy clerk marey lee whiloubghy's son in law jailer, just look at that mess the old co. clerk appointed her daughter chief depuity link hireing all his nieces for co jobs at better pay than everybody else wanda crupper hammonds when will it stop? voters only you can stop this crap vote them all out before it's too late in grant co. if your not related you don't count for nothing all the sheriff of grant co have retired early so the next in line could take over hudson retired middelton took over middelton retired early dills took over it's always the same grant co. makes a mockery of free elections.
Must be a quote from a 6 th grade educated person. After learning how to spell maybe you could post an intelligent comment !
THE TRUTH

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ok here is the real deal... I have been dealing with this office for as long as I have lived here which has been 32 years as an adult. I seen the office opperate under Betty Lawerance who was a real working clerk she really could sit down at any desk and do the job. As for the office only being used every 4 years the office is much more than drivers license they take care of all court related issues thats why its call AOC adminstrative office of the courts. When I have had to be in there in the last 12 years since she has had office. I have seen her have to hand documents over to others and say I don't know what to do with this. Thats a real problem. It is important to know that at least Tina Melton is willing to go in there and LEARN the job, and not hire unqualified people.
Please VOTE Tina Melton
Loo hoo

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

THE TRUTH wrote:
Ok here is the real deal... I have been dealing with this office for as long as I have lived here which has been 32 years as an adult. I seen the office opperate under Betty Lawerance who was a real working clerk she really could sit down at any desk and do the job. As for the office only being used every 4 years the office is much more than drivers license they take care of all court related issues thats why its call AOC adminstrative office of the courts. When I have had to be in there in the last 12 years since she has had office. I have seen her have to hand documents over to others and say I don't know what to do with this. Thats a real problem. It is important to know that at least Tina Melton is willing to go in there and LEARN the job, and not hire unqualified people.
Please VOTE Tina Melton
. This is THE TRUTH. Glad to see someone that cares so much. I was in there to renew my CDL and had to wait more than 30 min because Shirley Wilson could not renew it. She said she would have to wait for someone to come back from lunch. It made me late for work. Try explaining to your boss you are late because the clerk couldn't do her job.
quitter

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

There have been several girls that quite the Circuit Clerk's Office due to the treatment they received from Shirley Wilson...and I was one of them...You cannot learn from her because one day she does it one way then the next day she does it another way...She is so flighty she doesn't remember from one day to the next what she told you.. Please Grant Co. Voters, let's get a new face in there, and say goodbeye to Shirley Wilson and her little son, and have a professional office that the employees can be proud of...
prayforchange

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I am praying for kindness to reign!!! People who enter that office are going through some of the most difficult times in their lives. They may have a loved one that has been arrested, they may be going through a divorce or they may have suffered a death in the family. We need a clerk who will show kindness and compassion to EVERY person that walks in regardless of whether they are a registered voter or not. I believe that Tina is that person. Plese do the right thing on Tuesday and place your vote for Tina Melton.

Since: Nov 12

Dry Ridge, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

People really need to get their facts straight, Shirley and her son both do a very good job, things up there change all the time so of course there might be times they don't know something just right, she has done a very good job the years she has worked there and deserves to keep her job especially since she is experienced unlike Tina, just keep in mind Tina hasn't worked in years and you think Shirley doesn't know things well Tina doesn't know shit about that job and will just cause all kinds of problems. Melton real estate sucks and so will the circuit clerks office if Tina is running that place so just be prepared if she wins you all will regret it SHIRLEY WILSON IS THE BEST ONE FOR THE JOB :-)
THE TRUTH

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

THE FACTS ARE STRAIGHT YOU CAN'T TEACH A OLD DOG NEW TRICKS NOR CAN YOU TEACH SHIRLEY WILSON. IF SHE HASN'T LEARNED IT IN 20 YEARS ITS TIME TO HAND IT OVER TO SOMEONE WITH THE ABLITY TO LEARN. TINA MILTON PASSED THE TEST AND DESERVES TO SERVE HER COMMUNITY
Old Fart

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

GoScrewYourself wrote:
People really need to get their facts straight, Shirley and her son both do a very good job, things up there change all the time so of course there might be times they don't know something just right, she has done a very good job the years she has worked there and deserves to keep her job especially since she is experienced unlike Tina, just keep in mind Tina hasn't worked in years and you think Shirley doesn't know things well Tina doesn't know shit about that job and will just cause all kinds of problems. Melton real estate sucks and so will the circuit clerks office if Tina is running that place so just be prepared if she wins you all will regret it SHIRLEY WILSON IS THE BEST ONE FOR THE JOB :-)
Wow. You've chosen a great name for yourself. And you language and reasoning in both of your posts sounds like a 12 year old on the playground defending his mama. Is this Danny?
unsure

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

GoScrewYourself wrote:
I'm not sure exactly what you thing they do a good job at because they do not know much about the office functions. They cannot renew licenses. Heck.. I'd be surprised if Danny or Shirley either one know how to work the copy machine. They do a good job at drawing a check and that's all.
JustAWitness

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Shirley and Danny seem to be completely incapable of running the office. There have been many times when their rules, or lack of rather, have caused issues in the office. In one instance, a woman that works in the office flipped off a coworker in plain veiw of customers. Danny, who was sitting in the office at the time, did little to nothing to calm the situation, nor did he punish the clerk that was completely out of line. This speaks volumes about his leadership abilities, and is only one more reason to vote Tina Melton in order to get Danny out of there.

@GoScrewYourself, It's people like you that give Kentucky its bad reputation of uneducated and rude citizens. Congrats on being the perfect stereotype.
good grief

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Captain wrote:
If you want the truth ask the people who work in the office. Ask the numerous Grant County residents who have went in and dealt with Shirley or Danny and they have no clue what to do. Ask the women that work for her whose name was plastered on an election flyer and filed a grievance with the state to have it removed. Tina Melton is clearly the best choice!
This is what I wanted to point out. The people that work for her are tired of these games. It's time for a new boss!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dry Ridge Discussions

Search the Dry Ridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min NO LMS 144,890
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 33 min yes it is 81,551
egging redwood dr 1 hr i think i kno 2
christa freed 6 hr notfreed 1
Battle of the Bands: Vineyard Church to sponsor... (Nov '08) 9 hr Drummer 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Fri LMS 16,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dry Ridge Jobs

•••