Who would make a better Circuit Clerk for Grant County??

Created by WhateverGirl75 on Oct 31, 2012

65 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tina Melton

Shirley Wilson

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
terry peebles.......he 'toes' the truth!
back yard buddy

Williamstown, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Shirley Wilson is going door to door begging for people to vote for her so her son won't lose his job...don't you think she should have thought about that when she made him her chief with more pay than half the girls in the office who had been there 10-15 years ???? Time for a change !!!!
The Jazz

Newport, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
You are soooo right back yard buddy! Danny should have never held his position and needs to go...Along with his mother!

Since: Nov 12

Sparta, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2012
well I think shirley wilson would be better for the job since she is experienced and Tina hasn't worked in forever and goes around hitting peoples cars with her car door and saying it is no big deal along with her husband saying things to different people about tea party meetings and melton real estate has a bad name also if Tina wins then she will give the judicial center a bad name
preacher

Williamstown, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Ky is having severe financal problems..State employees have not had raises for several years.. Part of this problem is Double Dippers like Shirley Wilson..receiving a full pension and also a hefty salary of $ 75,000 plus.. She is making off like a bandit.. Votiing her out will save Ky.money... Please vote Nov. 6 th....
bumber

Williamstown, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2012
New book coming out by Shirley Wilson :

How to have your son going from filling pot holes to Cheif Deputy in just seven days ........
Dixie Normous

Westlake, OH

#7 Nov 2, 2012
bumber wrote:
New book coming out by Shirley Wilson :

How to have your son going from filling pot holes to Cheif Deputy in just seven days ........
With the soon to follow sequel : how to successfully avoid answering questions during the candidate forum explaining how this happened...

Since: Nov 12

Sparta, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2012
it doesn't matter who wins they all get paid the same, geesh think about it we need people with experience not someone that hasn't worked in years and what does it matter who she has working for her as long as their job is being done, tina is also promising things that there is no way they will happen before she started promising things she should of done her research she is going to be a damn joke hopefully grant county will choose the right person
Dont need a catchy name

Latonia, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2012
We will, and it will be Tina Melton!
bumber

Williamstown, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Would just like to know what Tina Melton is promising !!!!!
casey b

Williamstown, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2012
IGrant County will vote for the right person for the job, Tina Melton !!!!
truth is

Newport, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2012
THE SAD PART IS SHIRLEY WILSON HAS WORKED THERE 20 SOME YEARS AND I WAS IN THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND SHE COULDNT EVEN ISSUE MY DRIVERS LICENSE, SHE HAD NO CLUE WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT !TIME FOR A CHANGE !PLEASE VOTE TINA MELTON !
Dixie Normous

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2012
GoScrewYourself wrote:
it doesn't matter who wins they all get paid the same, geesh think about it we need people with experience not someone that hasn't worked in years and what does it matter who she has working for her as long as their job is being done, tina is also promising things that there is no way they will happen before she started promising things she should of done her research she is going to be a damn joke hopefully grant county will choose the right person
Apparently Tina is qualified to run this office since she did pass the state test required to run it. And if the Dufus chief deputy would have passed I imagine he would be running instead of his dingbat mother who aside from operating the snack machine and wearing polyester pants , knows none of the technical working of the office. She probably has to ask for help turning the lights on. As far as promises ... Aside from hours of operation and more training for staff I'm not sure there are much more things that can be changed by anyone.
fashion

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Dixie Normous wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently Tina is qualified to run this office since she did pass the state test required to run it. And if the Dufus chief deputy would have passed I imagine he would be running instead of his dingbat mother who aside from operating the snack machine and wearing polyester pants , knows none of the technical working of the office. She probably has to ask for help turning the lights on. As far as promises ... Aside from hours of operation and more training for staff I'm not sure there are much more things that can be changed by anyone.
She does rock the polyester !!! Not!!
casey b

Williamstown, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Tina Melton passed the Circuit Clerk's test and never worked in the Circuit Clerk's Office ,
the Chief Deputy who has worked there several years
could not pass the test doesn't that show you who is capable of running the office. Sure not Danny Dezarn or his mother......
Captain

Florence, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2012
If you want the truth ask the people who work in the office. Ask the numerous Grant County residents who have went in and dealt with Shirley or Danny and they have no clue what to do. Ask the women that work for her whose name was plastered on an election flyer and filed a grievance with the state to have it removed. Tina Melton is clearly the best choice!
Really

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Dixie Normous wrote:
<quoted text>
With the soon to follow sequel : how to successfully avoid answering questions during the candidate forum explaining how this happened...
I believe you and bumber are giving the chief deputy way to much credit.....he wasnt smart enough to fill pot holes, they only allowed him to watch, or atleast thats all I ever saw him do.
GC resident

Florence, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you and bumber are giving the chief deputy way to much credit.....he wasnt smart enough to fill pot holes, they only allowed him to watch, or atleast thats all I ever saw him do.
This is the only part of the election that I am still undecided about. And reading this forum didn't help me any either lol
come on

Dry Ridge, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2012
this is just more of the same old bullshit that has bin happening in grant co for years shirly son chief deputy clerk marey lee whiloubghy's son in law jailer, just look at that mess the old co. clerk appointed her daughter chief depuity link hireing all his nieces for co jobs at better pay than everybody else wanda crupper hammonds when will it stop? voters only you can stop this crap vote them all out before it's too late in grant co. if your not related you don't count for nothing all the sheriff of grant co have retired early so the next in line could take over hudson retired middelton took over middelton retired early dills took over it's always the same grant co. makes a mockery of free elections.
The truth is

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Nov 3, 2012
Most people dont deal with this office except once every 4 years when they renew a drivers license, but the fact is as an employee under the past administration Shirley may have been ok doing limited duties, but she was only elected through support by the offices past staff and administration and her blue hair friends in an effort to protect the gossip mill they all took part in. Since this lady has taken office she has had as many employee issues as the jail, they just havent been made public because the state dont like bad press when it cost them money so its kept hush hush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A letter to the Glencoe postal worker from Angela 13 hr we work for justice 5
lake williamstown (Feb '11) Tue William Arnold 35
Does anyone know her? Tue R2RBACK 1
tiffany sonnycalf May 22 ISEEEVERYTHINGOHS... 1
phillip cobb (May '13) May 22 ARNP2MD 8
Theives May 19 Fed up 2
snapchat May 16 yes 6
More from around the web

Dry Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE