Repeat DWI Offender Sentenced To 30 Y...

Repeat DWI Offender Sentenced To 30 Years

There are 1 comment on the KALB-TV Alexandria story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Repeat DWI Offender Sentenced To 30 Years. In it, KALB-TV Alexandria reports that:

“His record supports the imposition of the maximum sentence", Lemoine said. Captain Joel "Young”

The concerned motorist had observed the impaired driver, later identified as Mr. via KALB-TV Alexandria

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KALB-TV Alexandria.

Justice

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Feb 23, 2008
I guess it makes no matter that the woman following this man was the arresting officers sister and the judge has been removed before for alcohol or substance abuse in the past. It probably is no matter that a repeated drug offender was just turned loose in less than a year and has had many convictions. He had the right last name in grant Parish. I believe the DA and judge were just trying to make a name for them self. The man has never been charged with a accident, so is this really worth 30 when murderers and drug dealers get off with a lot less?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Prong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Usp pollock 1 hr PATSHEART 23
Fci lockdown 2017 3 hr shejon 18
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) 3 hr Bara 1,353
fci pollock 4 hr his 1st love 36
Pollock la federal prison lockdown? (May '13) 12 hr MEE 270
August 2016 (Aug '16) 17 hr natzgirl 18
Why? Does anyone know why or how long USP Pollo... (Feb '14) Wed TeanaMcAt 7

Dry Prong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance