South Grant Elem!
has had enough

Clovis, NM

#1 Feb 11, 2009
Am I the only one that has problems with getting anything done at this school!
O ye

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2009
what's your problem?
goodness

Clovis, NM

#3 Feb 18, 2009
well without getting into many details, There's a teacher up there that needs to be teaching high school instead of elem! She throws things to get kids attention, pinches their ears, degrades them. When a child asked if his/her drawing was good she told them "NO"! I've tried to bring some of this to attention but they want to change the subjest everytime and bring up the childs behavior! Well there's something wrong when a child acts out at school and not at home! I know that there are a lot of children (boys mostly) that are on some type of ADHD medication! There is so much more that I can add but I don't want to make it any harder on my child being they won't change teachers for me! I have had enough with all this!
GHS High School Sports

Pineville, LA

#4 Jul 12, 2012
We've been back from vacation in Dallas this past weekend with our kids. Our son who plays football at Grant and has for the last three years asked an interesting question to my husband. The players were talking along with the Coaches on why the Head Football Coach is not the School's Athletic Director? The Athletic Director quit coaching all together and does nothing other than cut grass and run the concession stand. This is rather strange as opposed to other athletic programs around the area. The kids are getting some what excited about football this year so we'll have to see and be optimistic. Does any other former GHS Alumni see anything wrong with this situation.
Cougar Alumni

Pineville, LA

#5 Aug 19, 2012
This is news to me. Hmmm interesting being how bad they've been doing in past years. They need some gas to fuel the fire. The AD might not be providing that. If the School and the School Board is happy with it, they'll have to just live with it. That wouldn't fly in many other places in Louisiana mind you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Prong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visiting USP Pollock Jul 17 Dorothy 6
Where is gpso rufus jones (Aug '12) Jul 14 Oathkeeper 28
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) Jul 14 LovingPi 1,426
Usp pollock Jun '17 MyMichael85 53
News Search underway for escaped Pollock federal inm... Jun '17 bubba 1
Unfaithful Wife? Jun '17 Username 1
Fishing Jun '17 los 4

Dry Prong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance