Man with 14 DWI arrests faces possibl...

Man with 14 DWI arrests faces possible 30-year sentence

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Advertiser story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Man with 14 DWI arrests faces possible 30-year sentence. In it, The Daily Advertiser reports that:

“Mr. Stapleton has been a threat to public safety for many years”

COLFAX - A Dry Prong man who prosecutors say has been arrested 14 times for drunk driving could face as many as 30 years in prison for a fourth-offense driving while intoxicated conviction. via The Daily Advertiser

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advertiser.

Justice

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2008
I don't agrre with drinking and driving but 30 years is a lot. Especially coming from a judge that is an alcoholic and has be removed from the bench for substance abuse. The DA lets drug dealers go on a regular basis. Tell me what is more harmful. Someone drinking and driving or someone selling kids drugs. It seems to depend on who you know in Grant Parish as to what kind of sentence you get.
Vent1

AOL

#2 Mar 1, 2008
Grant Parish! What about Rapides?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Prong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USP Pollock Lockdown Feb 5 dokara42 284
Pollack fci (Mar '15) Jan 24 diamondsr4ever 5
News 'Class Rank' filming brings Kristin Chenoweth toa Dec '15 Redneck 2
Burton Michot Jr. Dec '15 Ygwxcscf 1
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Nov '15 Blasphemous 34
president obama raise defcom pointed to wwiii w... Nov '15 ANNETTE MURDERER 1
Next to Firestone in kingsville... Nov '15 The pizza guy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Prong Mortgages