Darla

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Does anyone know of a lady named shannon collins ? I met her in 2005-2006 and we became like sisters. She'd be in her 30s now, and has a daughter who is probably in her early teens if that. I've looked for her for years and always wanted to remain friends. If u don't have anything nice to say don't reply! If u r shannon, this is darla and I miss u so much !!
jamie webb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Darla wrote:
Does anyone know of a lady named shannon collins ? I met her in 2005-2006 and we became like sisters. She'd be in her 30s now, and has a daughter who is probably in her early teens if that. I've looked for her for years and always wanted to remain friends. If u don't have anything nice to say don't reply! If u r shannon, this is darla and I miss u so much !!
I know a shannon collins with a brother, josh collins. Her n josh both have facebook. Try there
Darla

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

jamie webb wrote:
<quoted text> I know a shannon collins with a brother, josh collins. Her n josh both have facebook. Try there
Oh thank you ! She did have a brother and I think it was Josh! Thank you so much for your help :):)
She meant alot to me I haven't seen her or heard from her in a long time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dry Fork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need gay advice Aug 18 14teen 1
tyrone barksdale Aug 17 whoa 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Dollar Mart (Jul '11) Jul '14 Clarence 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Danville, VA (Aug '10) Jul '14 Dennis Loftis 23
why did she lie Jul '14 thinking 1
common wealth home health care Jun '14 sup 1

Search the Dry Fork Forum:
•••
•••
Dry Fork Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dry Fork Jobs