Next Last
Duh

Montgomery, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2008
Dry Creek Is A Very Nice Place!
ur right

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 2, 2008
dry creek is a nice place if you like living so far down the river so far away from everything and everybody
myself

Hurricane, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2008
ur right wrote:
dry creek is a nice place if you like living so far down the river so far away from everything and everybody
little do you know.
there are DRUGS everywhere in the hollar!
hi bye

Willis, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2008
myself wrote:
<quoted text>
little do you know.
there are DRUGS everywhere in the hollar!
since you think you know so much i just moved from dry creek i lived there 21 years and dont know of such crap going on there.
dry creek resident

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2008
I live in dry creek have all my life and wouldnt move for anything I love it here good place to live
hi bye

Willis, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2008
i know everybody in the drycreek area and know no one who has a pill problem
crazy

Willis, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2008
i know plenty of them
myself

Proctorville, OH

#8 Sep 30, 2008
hi bye wrote:
<quoted text>since you think you know so much i just moved from dry creek i lived there 21 years and dont know of such crap going on there.
okay, number 1 i can count probably over 20 people down there who have serious drug problems! of course their not goin to make it obvious that they have problems, that'd be stupid. they try to hide it as much as i can. they smoke tons of weed down there too, believe me, I KNOW!
wanda cleveland ohio

Akron, OH

#9 Jan 3, 2009
Dry Creek,WV must be a good place to live and to be from. my best friend Joy Price Ealy is from there. and she is a very respected and loved lady.
concerened

Sulphur Springs, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2009
what about the prices the old man is o.k but the rest of them are wackoos. i think their names are rainie,and i dont know the others name but i heard they are bad news.
concerened

Sulphur Springs, TX

#11 Jan 4, 2009
i think they call the old man dock
really bad

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 6, 2009
yep no better than anywhere else thats for sure.
Bitch of the River

Greenville, NC

#13 Jan 7, 2009
One day i was walkin down Dry Creek and the booger man popped out of no where and i pissed on my self. He said sorry lil lady and he gave me a bag of pills and now we are getting married and he has a snagle tooth. We smoke rocks all night long....now yall have something to talk about
SeriouslyItsEver ywhere

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 8, 2009
well congrats on gettin married I hope you and Mr.Booger have a very long and prosperous life together....LOL...Now all jokes aside.....I like this river....everyone is so quick to say they hate the place where they live but news flash it's not the place you live in it's some of the people in it.....I can remember back 10 years ago when I was still in school and everyone was cool with everyone and hardly no one would talk shit unless it was to the persons face....drugs were not near as bad and everyone could just hang out and have fun.....well here it is 10 years later and worse than I would have ever imagined it to be but I would be in the wrong to sit and say that I dont want to live here or that it is a bad place because the place hasnt changed like I said it is just the people in it.....My bestfriend is from drycreek she doesnt live there now but I can remember staying with her alot... I loved it...people just need to grow up and realize what is more important.....living a life they can remember and making something of themselves and their life or living a life that revolves around drugs and going through everyday with a buzz and not remember anything....me myself I like to be straight and sober so I can make memories and I mean clear memories of every minute of everyday with my childern and my husband.....I think the whole drug and alcohol thing it pointless but I am not GOD so it is not my job to judge what everyone else does.....I hate that my kids have to grow up in such an environment but its all in how you raise them and what you allow to go off around them....
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 8, 2009
does anyone here know gary dickens aka chew he was in jail with my husband m. justice he was trying to find him he is from peachcreek or something like that down rt.3 please let him know.
proud mother - coal river

Beckley, WV

#16 Mar 9, 2009
SeriouslyItsEverywhere wrote:
well congrats on gettin married I hope you and Mr.Booger have a very long and prosperous life together....LOL...Now all jokes aside.....I like this river....everyone is so quick to say they hate the place where they live but news flash it's not the place you live in it's some of the people in it.....I can remember back 10 years ago when I was still in school and everyone was cool with everyone and hardly no one would talk shit unless it was to the persons face....drugs were not near as bad and everyone could just hang out and have fun.....well here it is 10 years later and worse than I would have ever imagined it to be but I would be in the wrong to sit and say that I dont want to live here or that it is a bad place because the place hasnt changed like I said it is just the people in it.....My bestfriend is from drycreek she doesnt live there now but I can remember staying with her alot... I loved it...people just need to grow up and realize what is more important.....living a life they can remember and making something of themselves and their life or living a life that revolves around drugs and going through everyday with a buzz and not remember anything....me myself I like to be straight and sober so I can make memories and I mean clear memories of every minute of everyday with my childern and my husband.....I think the whole drug and alcohol thing it pointless but I am not GOD so it is not my job to judge what everyone else does.....I hate that my kids have to grow up in such an environment but its all in how you raise them and what you allow to go off around them....
this is soooo true. the people are what makes a community. there is good and bad everywhere.
DRY CREEK GIRL

Beckley, WV

#17 Mar 10, 2009
Has anyone herd from Ashleigh Ste-WART lately. She hasn't replied anymore about her genatal warts. I'd still like to see the Docs results?
who cares

Rocky Mount, NC

#18 Mar 13, 2009
hey its like this if you ain't pounding on it you don't have to worry about it .
recovering addict

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 13, 2009
yo
DRY CREEK GIRL

Beckley, WV

#20 Mar 21, 2009
who cares wrote:
hey its like this if you ain't pounding on it you don't have to worry about it .
Being nice. You dont have to pound it to get it.She has to be on an outbreak she could touch herself and touch something in your house or on your commode.I have kids.Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's she at now? (Mar '16) 7 hr A neighborhood eye 6
meth Sat Mom 2
Ranee Walker Jul 20 Family of EJ 2
coal river Jul 13 JYU 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163
Jesco White Jul 5 Little bob 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771

Dry Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dry Creek Mortgages