junkie

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I must defend most snitches. The police keep us until we are in withdrawal and then we just rat out everybody. I personally have never been to LCCF because I gave good leads to the police. I am sorry to those I have snitched on.
Kenneth Slimmer Reichart

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I am still mad at the guy that snitched me out to the cops for sodomizing a deer carcass on the beltway. Let a man be.
stoner steve

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I snitched several times too. I got sentenced to a halfway house. I just ran around doing drugs because they never made me wear a electric monitoring thing. Luzerne County Adult Probation is a joke.
Lou Barletta

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Somebody snitched on my pal Sammy Lesante by posting this http://bit.ly/YCxeXU What a man does to embezzle money is his own business, you haters!
el condor feo

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Ahhhhh yes! Snitching, Italian mobsters master that virtue! And they know it too, that's why they are always "whacking" each other for fear the police will get to them.
Slimmer

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
I snitched on myself for being a serial arsonist, but luckily Coca-Zola stepped in and threw my confession out. Anytime he needs something burned for insurance money he knows to come looking for me in Bumville.
Coca-Zola

Wellsboro, PA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Please stop snitching. I have better things to do, than put up with your childish tattletalers. Anybody up for a round of indoor putting.
Coca-Zola

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Lou Barletta wrote:
Somebody snitched on my pal Sammy Lesante by posting this http://bit.ly/YCxeXU What a man does to embezzle money is his own business, you haters!
One time Sammy embezzled some snow off of my mirror.
Thou Shalt Not Snitch

Hazleton, PA

#9 Oct 27, 2013
Snitching is banned in Hazleton now.
Coca-Zola

Hazleton, PA

#10 Nov 1, 2013
You wouldn't believe how many informants disappeared before coming in my courtroom. Truthfully they are just being used to fill a conviction quota for an ADA. Nobody cares if they end up dead. Nobody likes a rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Media Blackout Request 12 hr gone from hazy 2
Cancel funfest 21 hr RM Van Winkle 21
Funfest 2015 22 hr RM Van Winkle 5
Brett Michael Magula 22 hr RM Van Winkle 5
News Hazleton police investigate 2 shootings Wed steven 1
News West Hazleton hookah lounge closes after fight Wed steven 1
Best breakfast in Hazleton? Aug 28 Joe Maddon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drifton Mortgages