Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Cat

Saugus, MA

#14882 Aug 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid SOB.
0k. who are you talking about?
Cat

Saugus, MA

#14883 Aug 6, 2012
SMACK wrote:
<quoted text>
No original thought, poor grammer and you can't spell.
Are you talking about Big Stevie?
Candelario

Saugus, MA

#14884 Aug 6, 2012
Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
We all are Idiotss. Number 0ne in line: Big Stevie.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14885 Aug 6, 2012
Did they kick you all off the topixs in your area?Don`t come foul up ours.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14886 Aug 7, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You are a foul up.
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#14887 Aug 7, 2012
Damn. Wish i had never posted on this thread. Keeps coming up on my tracker. Having to listen to you sheep argue bout what side of the same shit pile is better makes me wanna claw my eyes out. News flash!! 20 years ago Mitt the Twit would been called a Democrat, and 'Bama boy a leftist radical. So, you are voting between a black and white version of the same crap. If you vote for either, you prove you are mindless sheep.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14889 Aug 7, 2012
joejoe wrote:
Damn. Wish i had never posted on this thread. Keeps coming up on my tracker. Having to listen to you sheep argue bout what side of the same shit pile is better makes me wanna claw my eyes out. News flash!! 20 years ago Mitt the Twit would been called a Democrat, and 'Bama boy a leftist radical. So, you are voting between a black and white version of the same crap. If you vote for either, you prove you are mindless sheep.
Run along now you pos.
Vociferous

Swampscott, MA

#14890 Aug 7, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You are not doing a better job, M.F.!
You keep repeating the same thing over AND OVER AGAIN and again. Do you know that is symptomatic of Alzheimers. Have yourself evaluated by a Physician and immediately ask and sign a DNR (Do Not Resucited). If you don't somebody will do it for you and you make not like it. Ignorant, arrogant and green ass with white hair in the pubic area. That is you Cremeated. Advice your cheese with holes brain Big Sstevie brain.
Vociferous

Swampscott, MA

#14891 Aug 7, 2012
joejoe wrote:
Why do not play with yourself all the way to La La Land?
No ideas.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14892 Aug 7, 2012
joejoe wrote:
Just what other option does one have?You have a sneaker that will come out?Maybe we know this about our leaders,but what option otherwise is there?We just need better leaders and have the desire to keep trying!
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#14893 Aug 7, 2012
There are better options. You could vote third party just to send a messege. I agree with you in a way. No one who wants to be president in this day and age would make a good one. Anyone with half a mind would not want the job.
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#14894 Aug 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a foul up.
ATTENTION wtf!

This is what; ‘we’ The Republican Party intend to do in November!
A. Replace Obama.
B. Take the Senate and oust Harry Reid.
C. Gain in the House and Impeach Nancy Pelosi.
D. Make you our ‘Poster Bum’ and get you off the draw and into gainful employment! And maybe some electro-shock therapy.
Vociferous

Swampscott, MA

#14895 Aug 7, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION wtf!
A. Replace Obama.
D. Make you our ‘Poster Bum’ and get you off the draw and into gainful employment! And maybe some electro-shock therapy.
I like it!
I Love it!
I even take 2 electro-shocks if A, B, C is in the nearest future!
Mittack Obamney

Cadiz, KY

#14896 Aug 7, 2012
Keep thinking your vote counts, you people! The more you people keep dividing yourselves, the easier it is for me and the boys to rule!
Romneyhood

Wooton, KY

#14897 Aug 7, 2012
their goes more my taxes.
Truth

Glasgow, KY

#14898 Aug 7, 2012
you'll think romneyhood when he comes into your getto and cuts off your welfare and puts your ass to work.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#14900 Aug 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
you'll think romneyhood when he comes into your getto and cuts off your welfare and puts your ass to work.
ou live in Glasgow so you are certainly ignorant and backwards.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#14901 Aug 8, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION wtf!
A. Replace Obama.
Sorry about all your coming disappointments dipshit.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14902 Aug 8, 2012
joejoe wrote:
There are better options. You could vote third party just to send a messege. I agree with you in a way. No one who wants to be president in this day and age would make a good one. Anyone with half a mind would not want the job.
Here in our area,we do not even know about a third party.Many times suggest the Tea Party types of people,but have no third party as known.

I know we are all tired of the birthers and the hidden records of Obama,but it would be symbolic,if all this came about.Boot him out ?
wtf

Corbin, KY

#14903 Aug 8, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in our area,we do not even know about a third party.Many times suggest the Tea Party types of people,but have no third party as known.
I know we are all tired of the birthers and the hidden records of Obama,but it would be symbolic,if all this came about.Boot him out ?
We are sick of your stupid non-sense so STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drift Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Hohenecker (Sep '09) 10 min Christieana 45
samons guy walks dinwood with dope and needles 11 hr Mr t the wuss 6
Patti caudill Mon Katie 9
looking for these 2 (Jun '09) Mon neighborhoodwatchful 12
biggest wh..re in wheelwright Mon Micheal 6
katie collit (Jun '09) Sun michigan 36
Raven Music Thread May 24 Musikologist 1
More from around the web

Drift People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE