4 Wheelers/Dirt Bikes

Posted in the Drift Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
P-No

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 28, 2009
 
Do they ever run out of gas?
Working Woman

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 28, 2009
 
Not in Weeksbury..I live close to "Little Sygon" aka PJoe town and they never stop. Between them and the drug deals I never sleep..One of these days they'll be on flats when I blow the damn tires off..I may be a woman but I got some good aim..and the drug dealers will hang themselves..It is sad though b/c I have to get up and work while they do nothing and sleep all day...I make it a point to blow my horn a lot before I leave everyday at 0600 hrs..hoping to wake them up since they kept me up all night...
P-No

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 29, 2009
 
I know there is not a lot to do for the kids,but if there moms and dads are all on the draw how they get all this gas.I noticed that my tank was full and now it's about half gone. They Got ME.
wellwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I got a pal in "Little Sygon" as you call it, and his 4 wheeler is loud as hell. I hope he keeps you up all night... GO HUGGIE DUGGIE!!!!
wellwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

oh, and by the way Sygo is correctly spelled Saigon. Work a little harder. haha
Working Woman

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

It should be Druggie Dougie honey...and believe me his a$$ has been reported. I hate it that I have to get up and support your check drawin, cheese eatin' a$$ but I guess someone has to do it, or else you and Druggie Dougie (not Duggie, spelling expert)would starve to death...
Grew up in Weeksbury

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2009
 
My work day starts around 6 am in Weeksbury, and one morning I saw two guys on a four wheeler at 6 am in front of Compton's store popping wheelies on the thing...that's just plain stupid in my book...they looked rather young...where were their parents?

“Grew_UP_IN_Weeks bury”

Since: Jun 09

McDowell, Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 30, 2009
 
My work day starts at 6 am in Weeksbury and one morning there were two young guys on a 4-wheeler popping wheelies on the daggoned thing in front of Compton's store...plain stupid in my book! Where were these kid's parents? I have two kids and I assure you that they will never be out doing something like that at 6 am or any other unreasonable hour.
fromhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 30, 2009
 
I know how to spell, it's a NICKNAME, ever heard of it?
P-no

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 30, 2009
 
fromhere wrote:
I know how to spell, it's a NICKNAME, ever heard of it?
Who said you spelled anything wrong looks to me like this is the first time you ever posted on this forum. How many names do you use, apparently alot or you wouldn't defend these actions that are going on, but you are one of the ones defending it all and I bet when someone gets hurt or killed you will think different but its to late then. My children have a four wheeler but the ride it no where but in my yard with helmets on. If these kids want to ride this stuff they should stay in front of their parents house and bug the dogshit out of them and leave the rest of the neighborhood and working people alone. But that is why they send them up and down the road so they don't have to listen to it. There was a four wheeler that went up the road the other day and passed two vehicles. How dangerous is that not only for the four wheeler but the people in the cars, kids playing in the yard next door or an innocent person going to get the mail at their mailbox or taking trash out. These kids and some adults are riding up and down the road with small children and even babies on these things. Their parents just put them on there and off they go they do not have a choice but like I said it is to late when someone gets killed and it is going to happen it is just a matter of time. If KSP and the Deputies would do their jobs and inpound these things and take the ones to jail for attempted murder or neglect like they should be charged for alot of this would stop before someone does get killed.
holdon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 1, 2009
 
you know what I tried to uphold your family but the things you have posyed really make me wonder what kind of person you really are. a good friend of mine lives in the bottom and has worked, albeit she cleans houses, but it is still working... goet your fact straight before you start commenting about ayone you know nothing about....
holdon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 1, 2009
 
p.s. how do you know it was someone in P-Joe's bottom that made that comment, Dougie doesn't even have a phone, he cant lay the drugs down long enough to pay a phone bill.
Adam Tackett

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 1, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

holdon wrote:
you know what I tried to uphold your family but the things you have posyed really make me wonder what kind of person you really are. a good friend of mine lives in the bottom and has worked, albeit she cleans houses, but it is still working... goet your fact straight before you start commenting about ayone you know nothing about....
You want to know what kind of person I am? I crawl out of bed every morning way before the sun comes up. I work very long hours to provide my family with a roof over their head and food in the pantry. The same way that every hard working man and women in this community has done for ages. The same way that my Dad, Grandpa, and so on have done. Any man or women who is perfectly able to get out and support their family and are too lazy to do so, isn't much where I come from. That don't mean doing some "petty" job at the end of the month when the check money has ran out. Learn a trade, use it everyday! Is that so hard? And another thing, if someone got on here and talked about your family, would you say kind things about them? I doubt it! I have lived within spitting distance of that bottom for 29 yrs. I can name about 3 or 4 people in 29 yrs that have held a steady job that used to live there. They finally got smart and MOVED! Don't talk to me about facts, you need to brush up on your history.
Daughter

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Yea I admit, many of my fathers renters are lazy and won't pay what they owe. However, Dougie is not one of them. He may not have a real job, but he will gladly work odd jobs. Dougie does smoke pot and is not ashamed of it, but I asure you NOTHING else. I have known him for years and for the record, he is handicap. It would not be safe for him to work with his eye condition. Yea I know he rides fourwheelers and I agree he should not with his eyes and all. However, my point is you can't choose your renters and Dougie is not a drug dealer. My dad has woked all of his life just as my brother, sisters and I have. My advice is to go over their and complain to whom ever it is keeping you awake. I would. Just leave my father off of this website. This is my first time on here. It bothers me to here from someone at work that my dad's name is even in the same conversation with drug dealers when he has worked his self to death to make a living as you probably do yourself.
Been There

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 13, 2009
 
Worked himself to death? I don"t think so. I have heard that he takes advantage of people. I heard he wants people to work for him for $.50 an hour. I also heard he takes advantage of people by charging them way too much rent for his old rundown slum houses.
I Know

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 13, 2009
 
Been There wrote:
Worked himself to death? I don"t think so. I have heard that he takes advantage of people. I heard he wants people to work for him for $.50 an hour. I also heard he takes advantage of people by charging them way too much rent for his old rundown slum houses.
Well you heard wrong!! He is a hard working man, who still works at age 76 even though he does not have to! Takes advantage of people, I don't think so, if someone gets taken advantage of it would be P.Joe because he is always helping people out. Half the people who rents off of him end up not paying and you are probably one of them and thats why you are saying he charges to much, therefore, if its to much someone can find another place. It's obvious you did not hear any of this you are probably someone who owes P.Joe money and he stopped lending to your dumbass lol, so keep your ignorant opinion to youself!
Great Niece

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 14, 2009
 
Been There wrote:
Worked himself to death? I don"t think so. I have heard that he takes advantage of people. I heard he wants people to work for him for $.50 an hour. I also heard he takes advantage of people by charging them way too much rent for his old rundown slum houses.
As you know My husband made the comment about the bottom or Dougie or what not I am not even sure I know he put his name to it and I do support that one..I however do not support this. P.Joe is my great uncle. He tries to do the best he can with what he has, he is 76 years old. I would say that most of those that rent from him don't even pay most of the time. Leave the poor old man alone, I mean come on, let him have some peace at his age. Just think that could be your dad, grandpa, brother,and so on...and I am sure you would feel the same way that some others do...
Long arm

Bledsoe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Hope everyone reads this because soon. They are comming and if cought all 4 wheelers and bike will not be stoped but all will be confinscated and sold in auctions
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 23, 2009
 
Long arm wrote:
Hope everyone reads this because soon. They are comming and if cought all 4 wheelers and bike will not be stoped but all will be confinscated and sold in auctions
learn to spell, idk who you think you are scaring, al though they are completely useless in this area at some times, our law ebforcement is better educated than that. and leave p-joe alone, i rent off him, i dont do drugs, and he has helped me more times than i can count... him and claudine are like family to me, and i dont like seeing him slandered.... no, his rent is not too much, his houses are only run down because the renters choose not to fix them, with the rent being as cheap as it is, you cant expect him to buy the materials to fix them, 250 is the highest rent paid by any of us and he doesnt get into our affairs, what better landlord can you ask for, if he furnished the maintenance he would go in the hole, besides that he is not able to do the work needed, that is the reason he rents them so cheap because the people there are young enough to take care of what he cant and he does that so they can take a little extra money of theirs and put into them, and hell, he even has wood and other things for them around there in the bottom, all we have to do is ask for it..... the last house i rented i paid 375 a month and the landlord was in my face all day every day, you would have thought he lived with me.... so, lay off, the man is just trying to make a living for him and his sick wife and they dont need to put up with this.... besides if you are trying to hurt them in any way, all you are doing is pi**ing their kids off because i doubt very much he or claudine care what you think...
justin bentley

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 23, 2009
 
mine never runs out of gas! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Drift Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Drift People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Drift News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Drift
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••