Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#18108 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Votes wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already seen your laughable prediction skills. We also already heard your blabbering mouth with talk of armed revolutions and you running like a coward traitor to another country. Run little scared bunny. So far you are zero for zero.
keep stupid, you will make easy prey.
Reality Took A Vacation

Canton, OH

#18109 Mar 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep stupid, you will make easy prey.
Spoken like a true, hasbeen whackjob. You don't scare anyone, little girl.
PipeDownOldMan

Canton, OH

#18110 Mar 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world do you use 'truck driver' as a derogatory term? Except for public transportation IE: buses & taxis, EVERYTHING Is carried by TRUCK at some time which means that you couldn't buy groceries without a truck driver. That means that you would starve to death which is not an unpleasant thought.
The real question is, who thinks a truck driver is an expert on global weather trends? Not me. Get it right, Pappy.
PipeDownOldMan

Canton, OH

#18111 Mar 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, only time will tell if US deaths in IRAQ were needless. And as far as 'toothless racist hillbillies' goes, your benile, immature name calling shows your lack of intelligence, valid argument & hostility of your attitude.
Perhaps if we ask the soldiers what they accomplished in Iraq. Oh that's, right. I already did.

"Jack Sh1t"
RayLuvsHardCoreP orn

Canton, OH

#18112 Mar 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so if he have no Iraqi oil, and we don't have lower gasoline prices, how did we benefit from the Iraq oil?
You don't know what a lie is. A lie is when somebody says something that is not what they know to be. In order to prove one lied, one must first prove that they knew differently than what they said in the first place. Examples:
"Under my administration, nobody making under $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind."
Barack Insane DumBama
"I did not have sex with that woman.......... Ms Lewinski"
Bill Clinton
"We're talking about millions of kids dying, being shot down by assault weapons."
Charles Rangel
See, these are all lies. Now that we know what a lie is, please tell us what Bush lied about.
"
What part of "we did not benefit from the Iraq war" are you too inbred to comprehend?

So Clinton banged a fat girl. At least he's not groping little kids. You know, like a rightwing Christian Conservative.

As far as assault weapons, a special thanks goes out to the NRA, for putting an AK47 in the hands of 16 year old urban kids. That is known as a fact. I know...it's a new concept to you.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

#18113 Mar 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of Saddam's defectors came to the US and told our agents that his WMD's were designed to be moved in 24 hours. While we have great technology, we can't see into Iraq on a cloudy day or during a sand storm with our satellites. Once inside Iraq, we even found plans for the development of nuclear arms that Saddam had in his possession.
Oh, but Bush lied to us about the dangers of Iraq. I guess he wasn't alone. Here is what the Democrats said about Saddam while Clinton was still President:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hjgquIN4RrwXX
Yah, the Bush administration really put that dictator in his place...

http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/up...
http://justifiedright.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834...

Darn the easy access to information on the internet with those historically documented facts...or what I like to call "The reason why the GOP's game got shut down"
Diaper4Pops

Canton, OH

#18114 Mar 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world do you use 'truck driver' as a derogatory term? Except for public transportation IE: buses & taxis, EVERYTHING Is carried by TRUCK at some time which means that you couldn't buy groceries without a truck driver. That means that you would starve to death which is not an unpleasant thought.
A meth head that doesn't bathe, pissing in a bottle and putting families in danger on a daily basis? What's not to love?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18115 Mar 24, 2013
PipeDownOldMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, who thinks a truck driver is an expert on global weather trends? Not me. Get it right, Pappy.
What is your occupation, genius?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18116 Mar 24, 2013
PipeDownOldMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if we ask the soldiers what they accomplished in Iraq. Oh that's, right. I already did.
"Jack Sh1t"
Why would want the truth stifled unless it proves your point pointless?
I have a son that has been to Iraq twice & Afghanistan once. He is now stationed in Cali,(9 1/2 yrs) I have a nephew in the Army (2 yrs) & a nephew in the Marines (1 1/2 yrs) & everyone of them would disagree with you. But then again, like I said B4, only time will tell. hostile blinder wearing putz

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18117 Mar 24, 2013
RayLuvsHardCorePorn wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "we did not benefit from the Iraq war" are you too inbred to comprehend?
So Clinton banged a fat girl. At least he's not groping little kids. You know, like a rightwing Christian Conservative.
As far as assault weapons, a special thanks goes out to the NRA, for putting an AK47 in the hands of 16 year old urban kids. That is known as a fact. I know...it's a new concept to you.
Groping little kids? May I introduce you to Bob Menendez, Gerry Studds, Mel Reynolds, Fred Richmond...
I also assume you've never heard of Fast and Furious, the greatest arms race in the history of the Southwest, courtesy of your boy and his poodle, Eric Holder.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18118 Mar 24, 2013
Diaper4Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
A meth head that doesn't bathe, pissing in a bottle and putting families in danger on a daily basis? What's not to love?
I'll give you $500 to use that line in a Teamster union hall.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18119 Mar 24, 2013
PipeDownOldMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, who thinks a truck driver is an expert on global weather trends? Not me. Get it right, Pappy.
There is NO reason that a truck driver would know less about global warming than a Hotel manager, housekeeper, Museum Director, gas station attendant, waste collector or you.
They don't even need a GED to comprehend a newspaper, TV news or internet news. We are ALL free to draw our own opinions just like you are. That is not a license for you to throw superfluous immature names.
But then that is what some posters invite from closed minded, hostile, angry posters like yourself.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18120 Mar 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What is your occupation, genius?
Oh!!!!!! He works at a steel company doing manual labor. Of course he knows more about things like climate change than I do. Why I'm just a truck driver/ landlord. How could I possible know more than him????
SoftSkinnedRichB oy

Canton, OH

#18121 Mar 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you $500 to use that line in a Teamster union hall.
Big talk. You a pro-union man now? I'll give you a $1000 to call a bunch of steel workers commie liberals.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18122 Mar 24, 2013
Diaper4Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
A meth head that doesn't bathe, pissing in a bottle and putting families in danger on a daily basis? What's not to love?
Ignorance is bliss. You do know that since we are so heavily regulated by the federal government, we are subject to random drug screenings. Yep, you could be driving down the road doing not a thing wrong, and they can pull you over for no reason whatsoever and have you drug tested. So you don't have to worry about druggies driving trucks like those people you work with. I was drug tested three times last year alone.
OutToPasture

Canton, OH

#18123 Mar 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO reason that a truck driver would know less about global warming than a Hotel manager, housekeeper, Museum Director, gas station attendant, waste collector or you.
They don't even need a GED to comprehend a newspaper, TV news or internet news. We are ALL free to draw our own opinions just like you are. That is not a license for you to throw superfluous immature names.
But then that is what some posters invite from closed minded, hostile, angry posters like yourself.
Right. That's why us thinking folks leave the weather studies to the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. You know, the ones that disagree with the oil companies and rightwingers on climate change. Thanks for playing.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18124 Mar 24, 2013
SoftSkinnedRichBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Big talk. You a pro-union man now? I'll give you a $1000 to call a bunch of steel workers commie liberals.
Already done. My ex-wife's family, every visit for 12 years.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

#18125 Mar 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!!!!!! He works at a steel company doing manual labor. Of course he knows more about things like climate change than I do. Why I'm just a truck driver/ landlord. How could I possible know more than him????
Unlike most of the rich boy princesses on this forum, I had to pay my own way through college. I'm so ashamed.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18126 Mar 24, 2013
PG13Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, the Bush administration really put that dictator in his place...
http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/up...
http://justifiedright.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834...
Darn the easy access to information on the internet with those historically documented facts...or what I like to call "The reason why the GOP's game got shut down"
Your first link doesn't work, and I have no idea what the picture is supposed to prove. Saddam is now dead thanks to GW.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18127 Mar 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!!!!!! He works at a steel company doing manual labor. Of course he knows more about things like climate change than I do. Why I'm just a truck driver/ landlord. How could I possible know more than him????
That's right...he did say he wielded an 80 pound shovel. That definitely qualifies him to opine on the vicissitudes of our climate. I intend to contact Lord Gore and point him in the direction of Canton so that he might benefit from the wisdom of our friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drexel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 20,110
Looking for Missing woman and her children!! 7 hr Worried family fr... 1
News City Of Dayton Apologizes For Traffic Stop 21 hr Big Johnson 1
MMA Fighters Thu SSF 1
maternity care new to area Wed newbymom 3
Ohio's bitchin' politicians... Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
R.I.P. My 1997 SONY fat-screen TV Wed The Duke of Hazard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drexel Mortgages